Don't run automation when a set of conditions are true

Hi. Community
I’m relatively new to HA (been playing with it for about a month). So to someone more experienced this is probably quite a simple question, but i’ve had a look around and can’t quite find the answer I’m looking for.

My setup:
Hass docker image running on ubuntu server minipc
Google nest hub
Hue lights (eventually will remove hue hub for a zzh to take them offline)
Tuya smart plugs (will swap to tasmota at a later date to take offline as well)
LG WebOS smart tv
Hass is accessible online with duckdns and SSL

I have the tuya plugs on my dishwasher/washing machine/dryer and an automation from this blueprint to send a TTS message to my nest hub to announce when the devices start/finish.
And the automation.yaml:

#Dryer start/finish
- id: '6'
  alias: Dryer finished
  description: 'TTS when dryer starts/finishes based on power use'
  use_blueprint:
    path: sbyx/notify-or-do-something-when-an-appliance-like-a-dishwasher-or-washing-machine-finishes.yaml
    input:
      power_sensor: sensor.dryer_power
      starting_hysteresis: 0.25
      finishing_hysteresis: 0.5
      actions:
      - service: tts.google_say
        data:
          entity_id: media_player.kitchen_display
      pre_actions:
      - service: tts.google_say
        data:
          entity_id: media_player.kitchen_display
      starting_threshold: 10
      finishing_threshold: 10

What I want to add in is for the automation to NOT happen when the following is true:
TV is on
Lights are off (for clarity this means the hue lights are off and the tuya plug connected to a different lamp is off)
It is after sunset

This is so that if we are watching a movie or something the hub in the kitchen doesnt suddenly start yelling at us. If any single of the above conditions are true the automation should still fire, it should only be having all conditions met that will prevent the automation.

I understand conditions can be used to make an automation happen only if certain things are true but it seems all conditions have to be met, but i want it to have it be the opposite and the automation doesn’t fire if all conditions are met.
I gather theres some logic here i just can’t figure out any help would be much appreciated!

You have to modify the blueprint or manually create an automation that does what the blueprint does.

What you’ve posted above is an automation that uses a blueprint, so the blueprint is driving the automation.

Thanks for the response. I didn’t realise you can’t use conditions with blueprints unless they’re specified in the blueprint. So I can make the changes there for that.

Are you able to point me in the direction of the condition set up I’m looking for? I’m gathering it might be something to do with input booleans to set a up a quiet mode trigger.
Would the correct way to do this be to have 3 triggers which are state changes to the above mentioned conditions that only completes when all 3 are true, and another automation with the opposite 3 triggers to turn the boolean back off? Or should I be able to fit that all in a single automation?

A true condition can be reached by turning the logic around.

A=1 Vs. A!=1 or A<1 Vs. A>=1

When you have more conditions then you might have to use or/and to make the entire set true.

Use or if just one condition in the set should set the entire set to true.
Use and if the set should only be true when all conditions in it are true.

Start by removing the automation you have now, because it might error out (probably not, but anyway).
Go to the blueprint file you downloaded. it should be under config > blueprints > automation > homeassistant

In the blueprint file look for this:

condition: []

Replace that with the following and substitute the correct entity_id’s

condition:
  - condition: and
    conditions:
    - condition: state
      entity_id: TV_ENTITY_ID
      state: 'off'
    - condition: state
      entity_id:
        - HUE_LIGHT_1_ENTITY_ID