Door lock recommendations

I’m looking for recommendations for a new door lock (deadbolt). I’m new to HA within the past 2 months, and still learning, so I’m trying to make a smart long-term decision. I have an HAOS PC without any external hubs such as Z-Wave or Zigbee. I have an Insteon serial hub, RTL-SDR, and a few ESP32 available.

Here are what I think are my requirements:

1. Brass finish. I mention this first because it looks like Yale has discontinued Brass entirely? I might be able to get away with another finish if it’s not possible.
  2. Integration with Google and/or Alexa for voice control, although eventually I hope to replace this with HA.
  3. I am OK with adding additional components Z-Wave or Zigbee if it provides a more reliable or enhanced experience.

This is the one I was thinking about, but I can’t find specific information about HA compatibility.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BW4R655G/ref=twister_B0DCG5MGQB?th=1

I’m unsure about the integration from the device to GA/Alexa and if there is a direct connection so I can have direct control via WiFi or BT. I’d prefer to not have control go through the cloud (other than voice for now).

Thank you for your time!

I recently did multiple Yale Assure Lock 2 locks.

Local control. It does need the app to set it up I believe. If not, I did not look further and did the ‘easy’ setup. But, completely local now.

Not sure I understand #2 along with ‘I’d prefer to not have control go through the cloud (other than voice for now).’ I’d say to pick what you want for your future state and go with it.

I believe I could expose lock control to Google Home if I wanted to have voice control, right? I have that working now for some of my lights.