Download old version of home assistant

how do i download an older image to install on my odroid n2+? i went online and it gives me a zip file to install thats extremely small and could not possibly be the right file at 2.1mb decompressed. and in the 12.2 versions description it just links to the download page that tells you to use the url. which doesnt seem to work and the url is to the new one that definitely just destroyed my installation and is somehow defective. i have an o droid n2+. this is very silly.

Hey there!

Not sure if I really understand what you’re having trouble with, your post isn’t very clear. But anyway, I’m just answering what I think you need.

You can find all old and new versions for all different platforms on the Github page of HA.

This is the releases pages, you can scroll down to the version you want and the file size is as well noted, so you can check after the download.

Just scroll down to the version you need, and look under Assets for your Odroid N2+, download and give it a go. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also you can downgrade to an earlier version from the command line if that is all you are trying to do.

https://www.home-assistant.io/common-tasks/os#usage-examples
Screenshot 2024-06-22 at 12-28-19 Common tasks - Operating System - Home Assistant

I realized my mistake. Their was a drop down box to select version.

Also it needs to be extracted and etched didn’t like directly using the link provided due to it being zipped. Worked fine after direct download and unzipping. Starting to think it was more related to a power fluctuation than the update despite having a sine wave ups