Dreams Sleepmotion Bed Voice Integration

Did you find the MAC address for your bed? I see that I’ve hardcoded it in the ESP version as well. From memory I think using the scan would allow you to connect to a different address though…

If I were you, I would download BLE Analyser on your phone and try to connect to the bed using that and doublecheck the hardcoded addresses in the programs

I should just give up lol, but our remote has packed up, so I have to get something working. This is the bed from my scanner on my phone. Anything I connect that is simular fails!

Great; you can see the first custom service is the same UUD that’s hardcoded in the ESP version, can you take a screenshot if you click into that custom service?

Also you should have the MAC address in the previous screen that you connected to do you have that to hand?

Here you go, the previous screen does not show any mac address… trying another scanner

// Address and service/characteristics of sleepmotion bed
std::string myDevice = "57:4c:54:2c:c6:31";
char bleServiceUUID[] = "0000fee9-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb";
char bleCharUUID[] = "d44bc439-abfd-45a2-b575-925416129600";

// Generic device name
char bleGenericAccessServiceUUID[] = "00001800-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb";
char bleDeviceNameCharUUID[] = "00002a00-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb";

Great what about the mac address cannot find it on any app used on ios or mac?

the bleCharUUID it’s also the same…

I’m just guessing, but on the first screenshot the ServiceUUIDs looks very similar to bleGenericAccessServiceUUID but is not the same, you could try altering that in the code to match yours

bleDeviceNameCharUUID - again, a guess but you could try setting this to the Device UUID FROM the first screenshot

Ok trying these two setting thanks will report back. I notice on the rest_commands need to be get for ESP32, also there a few commands missing for feet up and head down, are these easy to put in?

No joy! when I try to connect to the one looks the same as mine it fails as it doesnt auto connect

Your MAC address is on that screen. e1 a1 fd 96 1a 6b… Why don’t you try and change that in the code as well.

Just realised this is 0000fe07 not 0000fee9

1 Like

I bet if you change that and the MAC address in the raspberry pi version, it will just start working

Do you think thats the correct MAC Address? I have a few raspberrypi does it not have to be on a zero?

Yes I think it’s the MAC address, just as long as it’s got BLE hardware it should be fine

That Mac is my Sonos! doh

Will it run on a RPI3?

If it’s got BLE support, yes. Disconnect your analyser and try rescanning. The bed will only respond to one device at a time and I think it has a little delay from disconnecting and allowing a new device to connect to it