DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

But this rtsp://user:[email protected]:554/Streaming/Channels/101 work ok and i test it in VLC player.

ok, then use that one?

ok but what with still_image_url: ?

if you dont have a still image url, then create one :slight_smile:
use the snapshot feature with an automation to make snaphots every xx sec with the same filename in your local HA directory, then use that url link as your snapshot url

or install motioneye addon, import the camera there with rtsp stream, motioneye will give you then a still image and stream urls

sorry please explaine me moreā€¦ i am beginnerā€¦

Have a look here:

You can always create a new topic on community, let this thread for isapi info, not for generic questions :slight_smile:

@pergola.fabio is there anything that needs to be enabled to connect to ISAPI?
This is my output:

~ $ curl -i --digest -u admin:xxxxxxxxxx http://192.168.188.100/ISAPI/VideoIntercom/callStatus?format=json
curl: (7) Failed to connect to 192.168.188.100 port 80: Connection refused

I ran Fing and couldnā€™t find port 80 open:

However port 80 seems to be configured via iVMS-4200:

Not that i know, i only have the 8003 system, not sure about others

I have DS-KD8003 too

Then it should work, i didnā€™t have to enable anythingā€¦

But the call status command always gives idle status , so not usable yet on a 8003, will be fixed in newer firmware

I know, I just want to start familiarizing with the ISAPI for the time being. According to Fing my unit is not listening to port 80, see previous screenshots

Verry strange, what firmware are you running?

2.0.8 build200701 that was installed by the supplier, who also discouraged me from installing firmwares downloaded from internet

Mine is newer

@pergola.fabio What firmware version are you using?

I have installed V2.2.3 build 200805 and the ā€œCallStatusā€ doesnā€™t change to ā€œringā€ :frowning:.

same here, on the kd8003 its a firmware bug, a custom new firmware is coming , i think within 2-3 months, so we need to wait for that function :slight_smile:

just confirming that the callStatus doesnā€™t work on a DS-KB6403-WIP
Streams so work though, been using them for a long time with project motion

which version and build are you using?

Who share custom firmware for HikVision ?

only Hikvision resellers/partners, they need to create the ticket with Hikvision
Hikvision releases a fix/custom firmware, if it works/tested, then they will release it later in newer firmware official