DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

You’re right, it’s better to use the Synology for that. Offcourse we just all want to know how to access the sensor on the HikVision doorbell. No luck there.

I tried ‘curl -i --digest -u [USER]:[PASSWRD] http://[IP-ADDRESS]/ISAPI/Event/triggers/vmd-1/notifications/preset/VMD’ But did not work. Then I started to modify the URL to test. But still no success.

For the Synology, I still have to start on the sensor in HASS. I hope to get to that part this week. If you manage to get it to work, please post it here. When I get it to work, I’ll post it here.

For Synology? I think you just see the motion as an attribute on the camera itself? Don’t think there is a separate sensor

From where do you have that ISAPI info? Maybe you just need to send a payload too?

In my first post, there is a ISAPI zip file, containing all ISAPI info

@pergola.fabio @jmnovak I used the motion sensor trigger of the Synology Surveillance Station to trigger an event. For the moment it’s a notification on my phone. But it will be replaced by my new lights I just ordered.

There’s also a time condition in the automation. When I have the lights, I need to implement a duration for the lights to go on and turn off again after a number of seconds and no motion has been detected for x seconds. But I will do that when I have my lights.

Here’s what I’ve got so far

// CONFIGURATION.YAML
binary_sensor: !include binary_sensor.yaml

// BINARY_SENSOR.YAML

- platform: template
  sensors:
    camera_doorbell_motion_detect:
      value_template: "{{ is_state ( 'camera.[CAMERA ID SYNOLOGY]', 'recording' ) }}"

// AUTOMATION.YAML

- alias: 'Doorbell Motion Detected'
  trigger:
  - platform: state
    entity_id: binary_sensor.camera_doorbell_motion_detect
    to: 'on'
  condition:
  - condition: time
    after: "00:00:00"
    before: "00:06:00"  
  action:
  - service: notify.mobile_app_[PHONE ID]
    data:
      title: "[TITLE]"

yeah, i dont do events based on motion, only when someone actually press the doorbell button

good will be if @laszlojakab can write integration to HA as it is integration for Dahua.

not sure if an integration is actually possible, since SDK is needed, and it doesnt work on HassOS (alpine linux) , so an add-on is needed to run a different OS

maybe possible with appdeamon

Here’s my final automation script for the lights to turn on when motion is detected on my Synology. I need the transition time to fade out the lights, or else by turning off the lights motion is detected and I’m stuck in a loop.

Maybe someone finds it usefull.

- alias: 'Doorbell Motion Detected'
  trigger:
    to: 'on'
  condition:
    before: '06:30:00'
  action:
    data:
  - service: light.turn_on
    target:
      entity_id: light.[LIGHT ID]
    data:
      brightness: 255
      kelvin: 2700
- alias: 'Doorbell Motion Ended'
  trigger:
    to: 'off'
  condition:
    before: '06:30:00'
  action:
    data:
  - service: light.turn_off
    target:
      entity_id: light.[LIGHT ID]
    data:
      transition: 60
1 Like

And in this my opinion is bad about HikVision. Now i think that DAHUA is better product.

It’s not bad at all, SDK works verry good… We just need some developers that are able to make integrations…

Yes but we dont have it… :frowning:

just wait , but the SDK is ready to use, you just need to run it (non-hassos) system, or ceate a local addon with centos

Hi.

As I have mentioned before, I did something very simple (just now gad time to finish it).
Since I use HASSIO (RPi 4) and can’t use the SDK, I have the Hik-Connect installed.
I do not like it but at least it rings.
It is installed in my HA tablets around the house and in my family’es phones.
In these tablets, the HA is the one that runs at the front with the screen saver disabled so it is visible at all times.
One a button is pressed on the outdoor unit (DS-HK8003) I get a ring from the Hik-Connect. Once the bug with the F/W will be solved I will not need the Hik-Connect anymore.
Anyway, I have created a new view in Lovelace, added a WebRTC card and shell command based lock control and all is well.
One thing though, under my Galaxy Note 10+ I have sound. Under my PC which is Linux Mint 19.3 no sound on both Chromium not Firefox. The Codec is PCM uLaw. Both browsers support it as well as VLC but no sound here. I will see if the problem is also under Windows.
Accessing from out of my house was not tested yet but I guess I need to set the router properly as the WebRTC instructions.

Hello, tell me which command to get the motion sensor event.
How to enable recording on a SD card?
My panel is DS KV6113-WPE1(B) firmware 2.2.50

Hi,
was anybody able to capture the “open door” button press event from Hi-Connect?
I would like to open a gate via HA when “door open” event is registered.

Thanks,
K.

Only possible with ISAPI Alertstream or SDK

Hi,
I’m able to get the ring status, open door ect - all works fine, thanks to your post, but I get no data when executing this
curl -i --digest -u admin:xxx http://192.168.xxxxxxISAPI/Event/notification/alertStream

output

HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2021 12:34:30 GMT
Server: webs
Content-Length: 235
Connection: close
X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN
Cache-Control: no-store
Pragma: no-cache
WWW-Authenticate: Digest qop="auth", realm="DS-5F2Fxxxxx", nonce="M2VmMmI5NDRiMGY1OWVhY2YxYTcwMjZjNxxxxx=", stale="false", opaque="", domain="::"
Content-Type: application/xml

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2021 12:34:30 GMT
Server: webs
Content-Length: 40
Connection: close
X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN
Cache-Control: no-store
Pragma: no-cache
Content-Type: application/xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

shall I get sth more?

I tried to use yo uscript, how do I get the Bearer?
“‘Authorization’: ‘Bearer ¨XXXXX’,”

Thanks in advance

hey , the alertstream only works with the custom firmware, have you installed that one?

nope, I thought it will work on KV6113 @latest firmware… I have no direct wire connection between the lock and KV6113, I will have to drill… I have only 1 ethernet cabel (in fact not even etherent but 8x0.5 which works just fine) to the KV6113, so I thought I would be able to catch the signal and trigger the lock to open the gate from HA

anyway, is there a custome firmware for KV6113?

Hmm don’t think it will work on that model, it was custom made by request on D’s kd8003… I think you need the SDK to obtain that info