DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

See first post

1 Like

i did make it work on the terminal with command, but when added it to lovelance card, first i add switch to configuration.yaml with the command and it works. But didnt auto off it when the door is locked again, because it autolocks after 3 secs.
the case is that the door is locked but switch in HA is still ON.
Also i have added the status link and it shows correct info, but how can i add the status to lovalance? again as a switch does not work good, can you share some example?

You need to make a command line script/switch… Then add that entity to Lovelace

Did you succeed? I got response that there is no way to downgrade :frowning:

No, I told you there is no way to downgrade as they mention it in the latest firmware changelog. The only way possible now is to make a new custom firmware with a newer version number so I can upgrade to it.

I just want this to get the door press status as their Hik-connect app notification is not working with all battery optimization disabled.

yeah, already send the request again
if you only want the callstatus, you dont need the custom firmware, you can use:

1. SDK option
  2. the new hik-connect Hik-Connect

I managed to get a workaround until that integration fully supported.

I connected esp32 to relay 1 on the indoor station and linked the call event to it and it’s working perfectly now.

The only problem for now is powering the esp32, I tried powering it using the power terminal because its giving 12V but the board couldn’t boot, so I am using a power brick for now giving 5V 2amps

I did that too before… Are you powering with POE? You only need 2 pairs for POE and data, so you have 2 pairs left, so you place the esp at your Poe switch side

yes I am powering with POE…but I didn’t understand what you mean, can you explain more or a wiring diagram will be helpful

It’s based on 802.3.af, so only orange and green is needed, so cable 1,2,3,6 … Test it out first with another cable… So you use the other 4 cables to power your esp, if you want to place it at your indoor, or the other way around… Remember , it’s only max 100mbit then, instead of 1 gb… But enough for a doorbell

Hello @pergola.fabio,

I am working in Hikvision Europe and I am involved in the development of the viode intercoms and access control. If you need any assistance from our side let me know. I can connect you with our integration team and can provide you ISAPI and sdk if needed.

Kind Regards.

Hi, thnx in advance , appreciated…
Can you tell us more about indoor panel, normally there is a new model coming about that will replace the 93xx series, any news about it?

Thnx

Has anyone had success with 2-way audio?

Isapi you mean?

Yes,

The current hardware is utilizing a CPU that cannot support higher version then Android 5.1 and Actually HA client runs verry slow on it although the indoor station is quite capable of CPU . We are working a a new hardware with Quad Core Cortex A35 processor that will ship with Android 10 and will be much faster. What is more interesting we will offer the option to disable the intercom UI completely and use it as pure professional android tablet with PoE, sdk for the 8 inputs and the 2 outputs etc. It will be perfect for HA ( I aksed the developers to explicitly test it with HA) and kios apps.

1 Like

Yeah, I was aware of this new android tablet, mine 93xx models will be replaced… Because of the hardware issues and running android 5
Do you have any ETA? I was told they should be released in Q3, but it’s almost Q4 :-). Or is there a partnr already?

I was also told a new hikconnect will be released soon, so we can finally setup custom notifications and ringtones on incoming call

In December. The first gen was made for developers that wanted to make plugins for our devices and UI, also it was cheaper this way. The second gen will be mainly for runnying 3rd party apps but more expensive of course. What hardware issues do you mean?

Yeah, I mean , because of the low specs and memory and low android version, its impossible to install apps, most apps require android 6, and the ones that eventually run, were terrible slow, …
The 93xx was advertised to run APK, but I wasnt able to run one because of the specs :slight_smile:

Thanks for offering help @Krasimir_Stanev ! Meantime I was a bit disappointed regarding the Hikvision service, since I tried to get help bis email not only once. Never got any answer yet…
Do you see any chance to get the ISAPI working for the DS-KD8003-IME1 and receiving doorbell ring events?