DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

Yes,

The current hardware is utilizing a CPU that cannot support higher version then Android 5.1 and Actually HA client runs verry slow on it although the indoor station is quite capable of CPU . We are working a a new hardware with Quad Core Cortex A35 processor that will ship with Android 10 and will be much faster. What is more interesting we will offer the option to disable the intercom UI completely and use it as pure professional android tablet with PoE, sdk for the 8 inputs and the 2 outputs etc. It will be perfect for HA ( I aksed the developers to explicitly test it with HA) and kios apps.

1 Like

Yeah, I was aware of this new android tablet, mine 93xx models will be replacedā€¦ Because of the hardware issues and running android 5
Do you have any ETA? I was told they should be released in Q3, but itā€™s almost Q4 :-). Or is there a partnr already?

I was also told a new hikconnect will be released soon, so we can finally setup custom notifications and ringtones on incoming call

In December. The first gen was made for developers that wanted to make plugins for our devices and UI, also it was cheaper this way. The second gen will be mainly for runnying 3rd party apps but more expensive of course. What hardware issues do you mean?

Yeah, I mean , because of the low specs and memory and low android version, its impossible to install apps, most apps require android 6, and the ones that eventually run, were terrible slow, ā€¦
The 93xx was advertised to run APK, but I wasnt able to run one because of the specs :slight_smile:

Thanks for offering help @Krasimir_Stanev ! Meantime I was a bit disappointed regarding the Hikvision service, since I tried to get help bis email not only once. Never got any answer yetā€¦
Do you see any chance to get the ISAPI working for the DS-KD8003-IME1 and receiving doorbell ring events?

That already works, but you need to load custom firmware, look at first post

Yes, thanks! But Iā€™m using s Raspberry Pi 4 with home assistant and donā€™t want to have another machine running. An integration into home assistant would be great. As I understood you are waiting for a new firmware where ISAPI can be used over http, right? Would this be sufficient for developing an integration? Would it only be possible to poll the events or would they be even pushed?

Hi , isapi can already be used over http, itā€™s just a shell command, you can use a command line sensor, and poll the isapi url every 2 secā€¦

The SDK, thatā€™s something else, that one is indeed limited to specific OS like redhat and Suseā€¦
But if you only want doorbell status and events, this can be done with http isapiā€¦ With that specific custom firmwareā€¦ I already asked hikvision , to add it to base firnware, because once you upgrade to 2.2.50, you canā€™t downgrade anymore to the customā€¦

Maybe @Krasimir_Stanev can give us some assistance here, because I didnt get approval yet

I have tested around 100 apps, most of the security and home automation and 90 percent of them works how fast is another story. Of course as i mentioned running 3rd android party aps was not a major purpose for this device, it is more for developing plugins for our interfaces as this was highly requested from many customers. The new model will be the one you need.

Yeah, waiting for it, do you have a partnr?

Hello,

There are 40,000 people in Hikvision. I guess not all of them are fast on reply.

Anyways for the ISAPI of 8003 you have a problem that you cannot receive the push of the button?

Hi Krasimir. I have model first generation KV8102im and panel KH8301wt. It works and connect by cloud byt in app not show any events when video intercom ringing. Should in events show history calls. Please talk with your developer to fix it also in first generation which is no support now by hikvision.
Why support it with app but no support full 100% function from app. I think it is very simple for developer to fix it please

Hi, maybe a request for R&D is to improve the SIP client on the doorstation, itā€™s way to limited , there is no auth id , stun settings on itā€¦ Also the indoor stations are using exosip agent, those are mainly used by hackers and blocked by 3cx systems

Hi,

The first gen is EOL since 2 years already. The missed calls push to HC feature was developed when the second gen devices where developed, as their fw is especially prepared for this.

Hi,

In q1 we will introduce better sip support that will work with the major brands of sip pbx on the market.

The R&D are still learning it but it was not of their focus as we are more well situated on the residential market than on the commercial and therr was many things to improve in there so sip stayed in the shadows but this will chnage of cource.

Time to upgrade then

Thatā€™s good news, also for ds8003 systems?

All current intercoms.

1 Like

And is no any chance to also add it at finish to 1 gen ?Maybe developer can add it ?
When I have it and install app app still have this function when no released second generation. When will be available only 1gen.