DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

Hi. i Have a sensors.yaml file in my configuration for entity like sensors. I add as show in new addon vaule like this:

- platform: template
  - sensor: 
      - name: hikvision_door
        state: "off"
      - name: hikvision_callstatus

but HA tell me that config is wrong. Why ? How add this ?

Look here , added new version, based on templating, also extra sensorsā€¦ Remove old addonā€¦

But i add this as show in new addon.

Look here also:

The new addon is based on the new template in HA, just copy paste, also uninstall old addon, I removed it from my repoā€¦ Install 1.5, a new one

yes uninstalled old addon and add new tempolate as show and still have error, i have specific file for sensors name sensors.yaml and in this file i added it but show me error.

- platform: template
  sensor: 
    - name: hikvision_door
    - name: hikvision_callstatus

Again, look at readme, itā€™s different now, itā€™s based on the new platform template, there are also 5 sensors now

Ok but i must use 5 sensors ? I want use only this 2 sensors.

Yeah, itā€™s just part of the addon, just configure them, just donā€™t use it :slight_smile:

Maybe in a future update, I make them optional, but for now itā€™s hardcoded that it will try to update them in case of those 5 events

Still no luck. On both of my DS-KD8003 units (with Firmware 2.0.8 and 2.2.52) when typing the command in terminal on my Mac:

curl -i --digest -u admin:xxxxx http://192.168.x.xxx/ISAPI/VideoIntercom/callStatus?format=json

I get the response:

zsh: no matches found: http://192.168.x.xxx/ISAPI/VideoIntercom/callStatus?format=json

I think your syntax is wrong , try with quotes or from the ssh addon ā€¦ All 8003 devices do have ISAPi , 100% sure

You changed the IP address , right?
Look here:

Itā€™s probably because of the ? In the url, out the url between quotes

1 Like

Many thanks! Yes I changed the IP address. Now seems Iā€™m a step further. When I wrapped the url within ā€™ I get:

with newest firmware 2.2.52:
HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized

with older firmware 2.0.8 :
curl: (7) Failed to connect to 192.168.1.xxx port 80 after 8 ms: Connection refused

Iā€™m trying with the correct admin account which has all the rights :frowning:

curl -i --digest -u admin:password ā€˜http://IPADDRESS/ISAPI/VideoIntercom/callStatus?format=jsonā€™

(samething without the ?format=json)

yeah, maybe the old firmware, the port 80 is closed, check it first with an port scan or something
the 401 is a step closer, probably you are entering the wrong admin password

But remember, the isapi callsatus, if you get it to work, will never give you back the real call status, always idleā€¦ That doesnā€™t work on 8003 modelsā€¦
The open door command does workā€¦

If you want callstatus, you need to run my addon, if you have the password, my addon uses the SDK to get callstatus, not ISAPiā€¦

Maybe thatā€™s also why you received error 29 on the addon? Because you donā€™t have the correct admin credentials?

1 Like

Hey , did you try the addon? Does it work for you on the RPI?

Good morning from Greece!
So just to catch up to the newest updates of the integrationā€¦
I have a DS -KV6113-WPE1(B) and a monitor DS-KH6320-WTE1.
I can show my stream in a card, through Frigate.
I can get the call status, with the add-on. I can also open the door, with a button card, through the add-on as well.
I have wall mounted my tablet with Fully Kiosk browser and I have made an automation, when the doorbell rings, to open the dashboard with the camera feed and the ā€œopen doorā€ button card, as well as playing a ā€œringā€ mp3.
What is remaining to do, is have two-way audio between the tablet and the door station.
How should I proceed?

Go the SIP road :-)ā€¦ There is a Lovelace sip card

2 options:

Use the default sip config on the devices, bur you loose early video on indoor and Hikconnect stops working
Or
Register asterisk as an extension on the indoor station, look at my other addon for the PBX stuff you needā€¦

You can use the camera card to get video then on the Lovelace sip card, or use the addon that injects the rtsp feed in the conference

Btw, are you using my addon on an RPI?

Thanks! For some reason, Hikconnect has stopped workingā€¦or to be more precise, it works but doesnā€™t send notifications, I have to check myself to see what happened. So really crappy.
So to understand, I can add Asterisk addon, then register it as an extension on the indoor station? Indoor station has 2 SIP profiles, proprietary and generic, it is set to proprietary, I suppose I should change that, so Asterisk can connectā€¦ Then I connect SIP card to Asterisk, to get the 2 way audio functionality.
Additionally, I use the addon to pass the video feed to sip trunk, so I have video to my softphone?
Thatā€™s greatā€¦ work for the next weekend!

I 'm not running HA in rpi anymore, I use a PC mainly for handling frigate and other stuff that a pi would struggle!

Yes, thatā€™s correct :slight_smile:

It needs to set to Hikvision sip protocol, asterisk just acts as an extensionā€¦
My addon indeed provides RTSP video while in call, but not as early video on softphoneā€¦ But I use Linhome , I have added some code to inject rtsp feed also for early preview and even in call ā€¦ So that added is not neededā€¦ Only if you want to use another softphone client

Itā€™s crazy, always HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized. Iā€™m 100% sure that I am using the correct admin password on both cases. And the corresponding IP address of the DS-KD8003 unit. Port 80 should be reachable since itā€™s all within the local area network - rpi and the hik components are even on the same router.

In the meanwhile I again removed and reinstalled your add on, and here too I see still the same error in your Hikvision-SDK Protocol page:

Using OS: Linux with architecture: aarch64
hpr tls index{2}
11/01/2022, 11:30:52 Hikvision SDK Add-on started! Listening for eventsā€¦
loop[2] find 6 mac and 14 ip
NET_DVR_Login_V30 failed, error code = 29

(It seams indeed like I would use a wrong password, which is not the case. And why does it say ā€œDVRā€? I indeed have an NVR (not DVR) in the same network, but with a different IP of course)