DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

No, port 80 can be closed on the device, not all devices support it, maybe because of old firmware

Regarding error 29, maybe the SDK is not compatible with RPI, it’s new , not yet confirmed working by someone else…

Disregard the NVR keyword, it’s the SDK for all Hikvision devices

1 Like

Thanks again. May I ask you which firmware version you are recommending for DS-KD8003 to work most probably with your add on?

I always update to the latest version

Hope for somebody that writes for a step by step, simple, tutorial. Too many pieces to make work and unfortunately have little time (tried in the past but it takes too much time, at least for me)

At the moment using the Hik-connect addon (cloud which I use for Telegram notification and door unlock)) and original Hik-connect android app which is totally unreliable.

Video feed, two way audio, and fast access to the door unlock is the goal (like the official app if it would work reliably)

Everything is described on my 2 add-ons, on the sip2rtsp I included many asterisk config examples

1 Like

If I finish my project, I may make a step by step guide, for my own documentation and use by other people as well.
The first part was very easy, getting call status and unlocking door.
Video feed in HA can be done with no addon at all, the camera provides standard onvif rtsp stream, so you can get it with various ways in a card (for example, I use Frigate for person detection and I get the stream from there, you can also get webrtc card as well).
Two way audio is the final goal for me, and notifications as well, actionable if possible…
Hik connect is crappy!

Sounds good, I’ll share it then on the addon pages

Holy moly! After having found with BatchConfigTool a way to enable cgi, I am getting now at least the call status message via Terminal command (I know this status will always stay idle, but anyway).

{
“CallStatus”: {
“status”: “idle”
}
}%

Unfortunately with your plugin still “NET_DVR_Login_V30 failed, error code = 29”. But maybe with 1.6 or so it will suddenly work :wink:

Sorry, I don’t have any control about the SDK, it’s closed source… :frowning:

Maybe someone else needs to confirm if the same error occurs on RPI

Indeed. Would it make any difference if I would try your former modified kd8003 firmware for RPI users? (can’t find it anymore…) Or is this definitely not necessarily anymore?

Not necessarily

1 Like

Tried to make a start with SIP and probably hitting on a wall…My indoor station, probably doesn’t have SIP settings…Or I can’t find them in IVMS… Tried to change from proprietary to SIP Protocol, no new settings appeared. Any idea?

No idea, maybe your indoor doesn’t allow sip settings for external PBX…

You can register asterisk as an extension to your indoorw that uses the hik propertiary protocol, should work… Asterisk acts as an extension, so the call gets forwarded from indoor to asterisk…

Edit: I also see in your screenshot “sip server settings” , maybe you can change something there?
You need to choose between:
Setting up sip settings on all devices, but you loose early video in indoor stations
Or
Setting up asterisk as an extension on your indoor, so call gets forward, gives you still early video, and if asterisk is down, system will still work, including hikconnect

As you described, SIP server settings is to add settings for what SIP server should the device be added to as an extension. So that would take me to your first scenario, where Asterisk is the SIP server, and all devices register there as extensions, with the problem of losing early video access.
The second option, adding asterisk as an extension, probably can’t be achieved with this device I have, because it probably can’t act as a master station and register Asterisk as an extension.
I will look more into it again today, maybe I could trick it if I figure how Hikvision devices register between each other, adding Asterisk as a fake Hikvision device…

Hi,

if your indoor station can handle extensions, then the second option shoudnt be an issue, i think all models do support extensions, up to 5 indoor panels ?
You need to add first the extension with some random serial , then you can register Asterisk as an extension, it will be an authbound trunk in asterisk…
Some indoor stations expect also the SN in the register packet, its a few lines of extra XML, if you receive an 404 while regsistering, then you can make use of my register script, the script is purely used for registering… the invite itself will be send to asterik, that will act then as trunk again, but based on IP AUTH instead of user/pass AUTH

you can find info about it here;

Yes I have video feed, but wish to have all together: video feed, button to enable two way audio, button to open lock

mine is KH 6320-WTE and have this menu (from IVMS not web)

first add-on I managed, second add-on (sip2rtsp) I can’t decipher your instructions, need more basic tutorial

I have 2 out door station (one main and one sub) and one indoor station (soon 2) is it possible to include both door station in the addon?

Can you please write what firmware version is your indoor station, and what version is your IVMS ?
Because I have KH 6320 WTE1, so it should be there, but it isn’t!

EDIT: OK I probably have to configure my indoor station again, I looked at this video and there is a setting in the config wizard to enable SIP:

Hi, not for the moment , but you can fork my project and just add your own GitHub then as a second addon repository

For the sip2rtsp , what is it that you don’t understand? I shared info about setting up Asterisk, it’s offxourse not asterisk itself, it’s just helpfull info about how to setup asterisk as a trunk (acts as indoor extension)