DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

DS-KH6320-WTE1
Version V2.1.40 build 220428

I see there is a new firmware but I have not installed yet

@mechpanos installed new firmware so far seems ok

1 Like

You donā€™t need yo enable sip, if you want to register asterisk as an extension

Yes, my wrongā€¦It needs to enable ā€œIndoor Extension Settingsā€, Step 3 of the config Wizard, see 0:59 of the video!

I donā€™t knoiw how to properly install asterisk for your addon to work well

Here you can find info about setting up Asterisk

my addon sip2rtsp is useless if you dont have an PBX like asterisk running, sip2rtsp is nothing more then an extension that you can call that displays an RTSP feed
its usefull if you setup asterisk as a trunk on the indoor staion, because for some reason, the video is not forwardedā€¦ so you can setp a conference that will invite the sip2rtsp extension to the call

I donā€™t understand sensor_door and sensor_dismiss, also which are the states of the hikvision_callstatus and hikvision_motion?

sensor_door: hikvision_door  # function, states?
sensor_callstatus: hikvision_callstatus #   states?
sensor_motion: hikvision_motion #    states?
sensor_tamper: hikvision_tamper #   states?
sensor_dismiss: hikvision_dismiss # function, states?

which are the trigger status for ringing the bell and motion in front of camera?

They are all off defaultā€¦ If such an event like door was open, of call is dismissedā€¦ The state will change to ā€œonā€ for 1 second and then back to ā€œoffā€ state again

Callstatus will be on for 1 sec in in case of ring event, the same for motion

ā€¦whereas it currently seems not in all cases to work on raspberry pi. It would be interesting to know in which cases it works on RPIs and in which cases it doesnā€™t

No idea :frowning:

I do not understand how many things do I have to install

your addon sip2rtsp
then asterisk addon
then asterisk integration
then asterisk
then freepbx server
then sip card
then sip app on phone
(anything else?)

is all so confusing

if you are unfamiliar with PBX systems, then stop using itā€¦ its not an easy setup, there is no straight forwared setupā€¦ you need to have some knowledge how PBX systems work

FreePBX is the same as Asterisk, but with a GUI, so its your choise
i started to learn with a FreePBX? its easier, now i use Asterisk instead
sip card => if you want to call from HA
softphone => is just a SIP phone client for android/ios/desktop

just depends what you want to do

From what I have understood, you donā€™t need to install all of this!

• First you install the HikvisionSDK addon, so you get the status and communication with the doorbell.

• Then if you want 2 way audio, and getting calls to Voip Clients, you install Asterisk add-on. This, installs Asterisk and you manage it inside Homeassistant, as a container, as it happens with any other addonā€¦ Someone may already have a running instance of PBX based on Asterisk, like FreePBX for example, which is Asterisk with GUI and some additional stuff by the developpers of FreePBX team, so he/she would use that.
    But if you install and configure Asterisk addon, is enough.

• Then you install SIP Card in Homeassistant to get the call from the doorbell.

• If you need video injected in the call, you install sip2rtsp as well

• Finally if you want the call in your android, iphone or pc, you install sip client on your deviceā€¦

I think I got this right, my only problem isā€¦my inside station, canā€™t add PBX client, at the moment!
I checked again last night, there is no such option as the video.
I will try to upgrade firmware, and then see what happens, because I reject the option to use generic SIP mode instead of proprietary, in order to not lose early video without answering the call in the indoor panel.
This will be my last option, if all others fail (one option that I will also try, is try running Hik-Connect app trhough Fully Kiosk browser, with an automation on call button pressed).

2 Likes

100% correct :slight_smile:

But what do you mean by ?

if you register asterisk as an trunk (indoor extension) then you dont need a PBX client? your indoor just forwards the call to asterisk also , this is the only way to have video working when using SIPā€¦ (early video)

also @Klagio , i just created those addons for personal use, just sharing the stuff i found :slight_smile:
there is no straight forward setup, its just an example ā€¦ you can setup what you want and how you want

1 Like

I am referring to my previous messages, I canā€™t find the menu to register Asterisk as an indoor extensionā€¦ I will check to update the firmware and try again!

1 Like

Yes, but itā€™s not always needed, I have an 9510 as indoor, with older indoor itā€™s possible that you donā€™t need to add the extension manuallyā€¦

Just setup an trunk in asterisk based on user/pass authā€¦ If you receive an 401 or 404 on the sip register message, then use my register scriptā€¦ It will send extra XML info in the register header, like the SN and the numberā€¦ When itā€™s registered, then you can use the trunk setup based on IP auth, it will forward the invite to asterisk

1 Like

Why donā€™t you upgrade firmware? I gave you the link

1 Like

I need pbx only for Hikvision to work locally since hik connect app is unreliable. Will try to install it at a very minimum, just for the above goal

I saw it today, but I am at the office right now, when I go home I will!!! And then I will dive inside the black hole of Asterisk trunks :slight_smile:

1 Like

install ā€œsngrepā€ , its a verry good debug tool
install in with the ssh addon, it wil debug traffic coming from the asterisk addon

use command ā€œapk add sngrepā€ inside ssh addon