DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

I don’t have asterisk - I dont need it. I want to detect ringing.

I use script like this:

python3 hikvision_register.py  --ip 10.0.0.27 --domain 10.0.0.32 --username 10000000004 --extension 10000000004 --name Asterisk --password MySimplePasswd

Ahh ok, why do you want the script for only ringing? Try to run script on port 5060 instead? I think it’s somewhere hardcoded to 5061, just change it

I will try that another port (5060 because 5061 is now hardcoded in script).

Yeah, just change in script… Why are you using that script only for invite messages? You can also use the addon , will also provide you a call sensor?

SDK based addon? I have problem with login via that SDK. On some versions (I dkn’t know is it HA ver or addon ver) I can login and on another I can’t.

Also I need something for one weird setup without PBX and without HA (just python + pushover with screenschoots from multiple cameras).

Port change in script fixed my problem.

1 Like

Ok, perfect:-)

Anyone here with a good knowledge of SIP debugging?

Hey @vobele , I know why it doesnt work on RPI, my addon is based on debian, seems the SDK is for RPI (aarch64) is only supported for os: pythium and huawey…

EDIT: i added a second SDK addon, only for RPI Aarch64 owners, who can test it?? I dont have an RPI, the docker image OS is based on Openeuler (Huawey OS), seems SDK was only for internal use by Hikvision itself

1 Like

Hey @pergola.fabio please apologise my late reply. I just saw it today, installed the new Aden for RPI-Aarch64 owners and YIPEEE - it works absolutely flawless!!! :smiley: Thank you so much. Do you have a sponsor/donation button on guthub or something?

wow Nice! thnx for the feedback, created that addon without having an RPI to test :slight_smile:
nice, will update it the notes

you can always support wity paypal if you want :slight_smile:

1 Like

i’m not sure who is using my sip2rtsp addon, but i will remove that one soon… i’m creating a new one, that also injects RTSP as early video too, not only video while in call

This is really big news!
I´m very excited to get it up and running as well.

I Installed it and filled the config. This is what I get in the Log. Can you help what Error “29” could be?

Using OS: Linux with architecture: aarch64
hpr tls index{2}
11/24/2022, 21:14:08 Hikvision SDK Add-on started! Listening for events...
loop[2] find 8 mac and 16 ip
NET_DVR_Login_V30 failed, error code = 29

not sure what error 29 means, you installed the correct version right? because there are 2 SDK addons … What device are you using? because it seems to work for @vobele , what device do you have?

you need to take this one:

Sure! Which PayPal address for the donation? You may pm it to me or let us know it here…

1 Like

username on paypal @pergolafabio

1 Like

Exactly, I did notice that the normal version still was installed and installed the Aarch64 version now.
I works! Great job, thank you!
I have the same outdoor station as you, do you know what sensors should work?
I succesffully saw the callstatus and dismiss sensor going on a second already (and thats the most important one indeed!). What about the motion sensor?

nice, thnx for confiming :slight_smile:
i changed the addon now, so new users are now unable to install it, i remove the architectuure ffrom it

i think all sensors are working, i use them all except motion, because i have a surveillance system doing that… but for motion to work, you need to enable it first in ivms

i use the callsignal also, verry usefull for me, i attached zigbee open/close sensor at my door, so when someone calls, and i open the door just manually without hikconnect/indoor station, i stop the callsignal, so all my indoor and android devices stop ringing :slight_smile:

Btw, the addon is based on Huawei OS, I hope you can trust it :-). I retrieved the SDK as an internal release, so you are not finding it elsewhere , I was very limited in the choise for OS. It’s based on “Euler” I have never heard it before actually

If for someone’s interest: to be notified on a missed call when we are not at home, I made…

1: an input_boolean “hikvision_call_ongoing”
2: an automation to turn off the input_boolean when sensor.hikvision_dismiss turns to state on
3: an automation to turn on the input_boolean when sensor.hikvision_callstatus turns to state on, then wait for 35 seconds, and then - when the input_boolean is still on - send me a message

In my use case, the ringing time is set to 30 sec, and the call/recording time to another 30 sec. We don’t take up calls on the indoor station. We usually just hang up/dismiss the calls when we are at home and then open the door (outside Hikvision intercom). This can only happen within the first 30 sec (ringing time). If someone would take up the call on the indoor station during these 30 seconds, the dismiss sensor may be triggered later (after more than 30 seconds). To consider this scenario in the automation, the waiting time in the second automation would have to be set higher (about 55 seconds or so instead of 35, but not longer than the total ringing and call/recording time, after which the dismiss-sensor triggers itself when no-one was interacting on the indoor station).