DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

For now it is not simple to get a RPi3 or 4, I will try to get the call status through the curl way.
Edit : curl works great from putty, need to integrate it in configuration.yaml.
Edit2 : the below code works on HA in configuration.yaml and allow to show a doorbell status. Hope it could help.

rest:
  - resource: http://192.168.1.XX/ISAPI/VideoIntercom/callStatus?format=json
    scan_interval: 1 # the default is 30 seconds if you leave this line out, or change it to what you need.
    authentication: digest
    username: admin
    password: xxxx
    sensor:
      - name: "Doorbell Status"
        value_template: "{{ value_json.CallStatus.status }}"
1 Like

I tested all the options via the script manually and with no success at all, it always returns ā€œinvalid operationā€. What internal station firmware do you have? Thank you.

I have an 9510 rev b

I have one old indoor monitor DS-KH6320-WTE1. If i connect it as indoor extension to 9510 and i send reject signal to this old extension, it works. I do not understand why it does not work with 9510 monitor. :frowning:

thats strange indeed, wy not sending it then to 6320?

I donā€™t use this old monitor, I just wanted to test it because I wanted to try all the options and it just happens to work. :slight_smile: But yes, I might put the old monitor somewhere in the garage, but it will only be so that I can reject calls via Home Assistant. :slight_smile:

its indeed strangeā€¦ why do you use the reject call function? to abort the call when you open door manually with zigbee sensor?

We have two outdoor units, one further away at the gate which we control via the monitor and one at the entrance door where visitors rings if the gate is open, in this case we donā€™t use the monitor and itā€™s annoying to always reject calling. So I use the shelly wifi motion sensor in the entrance hall to turn off the ringing of the indoor station.

Ah I seeā€¦ Do you also use Hikconnect? There is a way to send a command to cloud to reject call, I used it before I found out about SDK

May I use the above plug-inļ¼ˆhikvision-addons) to detect the call. How to make homeassistant pop up and play sound

1 Like

Hello,

Is somebody able to have a curl code working to get the motion status on a doorbell ?
In the ISAPI, I do not find the ISAPI/VideoIntercom/Motion synthax.

No, i want not use Hik connect cloud. I want only local solution, i do not trust external clouds. :slight_smile:

Ok, then I donā€™t know ;-(

Maybe the command is not supported on that device :frowning:

I think that problem can be in the WiFi connection only. But i cannot test it over lan now. The old 6320 monitor even not listening on port 8000 via WiFi.

Hmm, thatā€™s strange, I only have 1 indoor station, so canā€™t test other, but hikvision told me 8000 should be open

First of all, thank you for all the work and effort you put in this project!

I have downloaded your SDK add-on, itā€™s clear to me how to make the template sensors etc .

Iā€™m just wondering how you have youā€™re automation to reject the call ( stop ringing indoor unit).

For my understanding the sensor will be on for 1 second, right?

So when I use a door sensor, how do you know the indoor unit is still ringing? So you have some helpers, or something else?

Cheers, Jeroen

Hi, well , I donā€™t check the ringing status , I just send the reject call signal always, even if the indoor is not ringingā€¦ It doesnā€™t matherā€¦ In addon log offcourse you see the command failed, but I ignore that

Thx for youā€™re reply :+1:,

I think I will add a helper that triggers on the press Doorbell, and then add a delay to turn it off.

Then I can use that helper in the automation to only send the command when the doorbell is pressed.

You can share it if you want, maybe I can implement it to in my config :slight_smile:

Oke,

This evening when Iā€™m home, I will dive into it :wink:

1 Like