DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

So I played a bit with the add-on, it works like a charme! Great work, thanks for that!

I made 2 automations, I wanted 1 but when the automation runs and a second trigger comes around it will not work .

I made een input boolean, that triggers on the button press of the doorbell, it turns the Boolean on for 30 seconds ( my indoor unit is set to 30 seconds of ringing).

Then I made a second automation that when te front door opens, and the Boolean is on, then reject the call on the indoor unit .

So when I open the door to go outā€¦ It will not fire the reject command, so no errors in the logs :wink:

Great, well, I have this running since i implemented this in the addon, and when opening the door manually (triggering the reject signal) doesnt have any effectā€¦

If you see the script I used , it just does a login on indoor panel, sends 1 ISAPi command and logoutā€¦ Besides the ā€˜normalā€™ error in the log , there is no issue at allā€¦

1 Like

I want to add add extra features in the addon, alltough I donā€™t know what extra stuff I can addā€¦

Any idea?

Itā€™s just a mind set, if I can programme it without errors I will do that :wink::rofl:.

But really, the add-on works like a charme, im not able to make a add-on like thisā€¦ So I really appreciated youā€™re work and effort!

Tomorrow I will dive in to the attributes, I will take a look on the tag idā€™s , if the show up . Many i can do something with them :+1:

Yeah, was a difficult road, especially because of the SDK supplied by Hikvision , quite limitedā€¦too bad it only supports a few os only, otherwise we could make an integrationā€¦ Now we are forced to an addon

1 Like

Hello people, Iā€™m in the beginning of the whole home automation things and happen to purchase the hikvision bundle of an outside call button with camera and badge reader with an indoor screen only to learn that vendors rely heavily on their cloud services which i hateā€¦ So Iā€™ve found this discussion and liked all the work Fabio has doneā€¦

But the problem that i seem to have is that my Home Assistant instance will be running as a docker container on a small device based on ARM Cortex A7 4 cores 1.2 GHz with 1 gig DDR3 RAM. I like it this way as Iā€™ll be able to back its power twice as we have frequent power outages in our village.

From what Iā€™ve read on the Home Assistant quick start docs, only the ā€œHome Assistant OSā€ as opposed to the dockerized version is able to run the add-ons, and this piece of software is an add-on. Do i have any chance to control my hikvisions from my home assistant? With all the stuff like see the caller, talk to them, open the door etc?

Just to be sure. How much will i have to hack?

Thanks!

yes, the addon is nothing more then a script that runs, BUT, the sdk used is quite limited, it only works for specific architectures , like x86 x64 and aarch64

nothing else worksā€¦ also depends what you want todo, if you just want to open a door, you can do that with a curl command, camera can be just used with rtsp stream,ā€¦ so addon is not needed, only for more advanced automations, since its based on push instead of poll

And when the visitor calls on the door, can i make this call appear on the home assistant dashboard?

Maybe i need to look at the ā€œbare sipā€ version?.. of course, to talk to the visitor and press # or hang up ā€¦ right?

no, not needed, you can just create an RTSP camera in HA, and create a snapshot
for talking, just use ordinary SIP if you dont want to use Hikconnect cloud

Baresip i created to have also early preview on softphone clients, no needed if you want to call with HA companion app, there you can just use RTSP

1 Like

Thanks, Iā€™m obviously missing something! Thank you for the advice!

1 Like

Dear friend, firstly, thank you for your magnificent work. I use the add-on you made with my Hikvision DS-KV6113-WPE1. And I receive calls through Hik-Connect. Your add-on works perfect, but I need to reset the call when I open the door. Of course, I have an external door sensor. But I do not know how to send the necessary command to the device, because now I have five sensors only. How can I do it?

Hi, you can use the callsignal service as described in the readme :slight_smile:

Thank you, I was not watchful, did not see this description when installing the add-on.

ŠŗŠ°Šŗ сŠŗŠ°Ń‡Š°Ń‚ŃŒ?

What do you need?

how to download the application?

ŠŗŠ°Šŗ сŠŗŠ°Ń‡Š°Ń‚ŃŒ ŠæрŠøŠ»Š¾Š¶ŠµŠ½ŠøŠµ?

Guys, i received a new indoor panel, based on Android 10
Here is the Indoor APK used on its indoors

wetransfer.com

IndoorDevice - 2.1.30.apk

1 file sent via WeTransfer, the simplest way to send your files around the world

Who can remove the signature? so we can also install it on general android systems? is that possible?
would be cool to have this hikvision sip indoor client on other regular tabs too

Itā€™s useless