DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

It’s a sensor that goes “on” for 1 second, so make an automation based on from off to on …

Thanks for the help.Its work

Show it? So we can see

@pergola.fabio Tried using specific port but same problem…I ll keep trying and if sometime 2 way audio works for me i’ll post here :slight_smile:

Yes, please do… It’s interesting for me too, not sure why you have issues… You don’t have a second indoor device ? Otherwise you could sniff it, like I did

Sadly i dont have a second indoor…Is your script/baresip addon based on SIP 2.0?

i have no idea :slight_smile: , just did some copy/pasting from other stuff i have found, i am no SIP expert at all :slight_smile:

I noticed right now that if i call my doorbell at 7000 from linphone, doorbell as expected auto answers with video preview and audio…If i press the mute mic from linphone audio stops entirely. If i enable it again i can hear doorbell’s mic input and phone’s mic input all together…Like mixing input and output together internally…Like an audio bridge…Input to output. Tried with headphones to eliminate mic-speaker echo.
While this happens the audio from the doorbell speaker is a very low volume distortion noise with interruptions

thats strange, i have an ds-kd8003 , i’m not able to call my outdoor station, it just rejects me, no auto answer

No that’s fine for me… :laughing: I always call it and it responds. 2 way audio is the only issue … :frowning:

must be a setting somewhere …but what :frowning:
Would be easier if you had a second indoor station to trace down

I’m thiniking that…Please correct me if i am wrong…When someone presses the doorbell, indoor station opens with live view but no audio untill you press the green button…If i open the hikconnect app, audio and video plays but no mic until i press the mic button which makes a beep beep beep and then 2 way audio is enabled…Is there a “dtmf” tone i need to send in order to enable 2 way audio? Could it be something like that?

Yes, no audio here as well, I only have audio when I answer on indoor…

But for Hikconnect, no two way audio is enabled by default, don’t have beep beep ;+)…
But that’s interesting… If two way audio is off by default, maybe you need to enabled it indeed, there is no dtmf, but you can make a dtmf command in asterisk that sends the ISAPi command to the device, you can also automate it directly after answer…

Somewhere in this giant thread I have posted ISAPI commands for two way audio, try the command from ssh first when you answer/pickup… If that should work, then it’s very easy to integrate this in asterisk later

Can you Wireshark your outdoor station? Try to replicate it… Make a call, answer with Hikconnect , then enable two way audio… The command should be visible in the sip trace (dtmf) if not … the the SDK enables it, probably not traceable, but will be indeed ISAPi then

1 Like

Ok i’ll try this. By calling my doorbell i meant the “indoor station” before… :dizzy_face:

Ah, I can’t do that either :-). I can only make call from outdoor to my sip client, no indoor calls or call to outdoor… (From my sip client)

Seems hardware is very different

I have a managed switch, I do a port mirror on my devices to trace them, can you do that too?

Hello Fabio,
I own a indoor panel KH6320 and on a alarm input I connected a switch. I set this pin as doorbell. It’s working fine. Can I read from HA this input status using ISAPI command?

Thanks
Raffaele

I dont think you can send ISAPI commands directly on port 80 on indoor stations, in my indoor, port 80 is not open…
But port 8000 is open, this is used for the SDK
In my examples folder, i have a test script thats sends an ISAPI command with SDK, you can use that one as a starting point

Or, you can also hookup an ESP board to the alarm output, so trigger from there…

Also on first post, i added an ISAPI.zip doc, that includes all ISAPI commands, just change command
you can test on your outdoor first