DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

Also, try my addon, i’m capturing already some known events… if the event is unknown, since i didnt add those, you should see an unknown event in the addon log; like :

Make sure, you install my sdk, addon , but instead of entering the IP of outdoor, enter the IP of your indoor, i think it works, never tried it tough … keep me posted, if you see events, i can maybe make something :slight_smile:

I installed your sdk addon and work fine with outdoor. I changed ip, but no entry in addon log.

Hmm, then it’s probably another event, maybe you can add it to the code? Just fork my version

Look also here, maybe provide me the log too,

Should be possible with cloud if you want? Trace it … I think the event is there… If I know the type of event, I can maybe integrate into SDK

1 Like

How to monitor the ds-kv8113 camera and hear the sound from the camera under the homeassistant web interface. Because there is no automatic answer in the configuration of ds-kv8113 related to sip.

you cant, there is indeed no auto answer when using SIP
maybe just use rtsp stream

I used Home Assistant Add-on: Asterisk. My outdoor unit is ds-kv8113, and sip is configured. Now, ds-kv8113 can call sip-card, but sip-cart cannot call ds-kv8113, because I don’t know how to set automatic answer.

i dont think its possible to call outdoor station, i never succeed

When previewing the camera, how can I have two-way audio?

Yes its possible using ISAPI, but i dont think anyone created it yet :slight_smile:
I know Synology DS cam can do t, its the only app i found that actually implented ISAPI custom protocol

The web interface of the camera itself can be two-way voice. How to integrate it into HA Lovelace?

Easy way, iframe in HA :slight_smile:

I dont have any hikvision cameras, no idea , it must be:

• ISAPI
  • Onvif T
  • RTSP backchannel

If its rtsp backchannel, they you can use the webrtc card, i believe they did an implentation quite recently…
If its isapi/onvif, then rhere is none, you need to build it yourself then

@BigHomie , did you succed now with two way audio , by sending the ISAPI commands during a call ?
Want to know it too, because sometimes i dont have two way audio either :slight_smile:

What direction was not working for you? in my case, when i speak to Linhome, there was no sound output on the ds-kd8003

ty

Hey! Sorry for the delayed answer…I tried everything i could do…I don’t have a second monitor to trace the call or a managed switch… :confused: … I always hear the sound from the outdoor station but i am not able to speak… Same thing happens on ios,android,desktop linphone, microsip etc. There’s always a low volume “crackling” noise on outdoor station speaker.

Hello everyone, I, like everyone else, stopped working, ISAPI but the SDK can not be started either.
I do not have an inner panel, only an outer one.

Using OS: Linux with architecture: x86_64
01/21/2023, 14:49:05 Hikvision SDK Add-on started! Listening for events...
loop[2] find 8 mac and 16 ip
NET_DVR_Login_V30 failed, error code = 153

No problems here,I suggest rebooting your device?

1 Like

error 153 means, blocked login too many attempts, probably wrong password, and device blocked you…

1 Like

Connected only now spam, every 10 seconds the state of two sensors changes:

hikvision_callstatus
hikvision_dismiss

Yes, that’s normal, it’s a backlog, once it’s finished, it’s ok

1 Like

And hikvision_motion should work?