DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

I would like to give your add-on a try, but is it possible to run it standalone?
For people that run their homeassistant in docker instead of HassOS like me :slight_smile: ?

yes, scroll some post up, someone created a mqtt version of it

Thanks! Sorry, I also saw this question was already asked :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@pergola.fabio great job. Congratulations.

Iā€™ve spent several hours reading this whole thread trying to get some ideas. I have the following units connected by rj45/PoE:

• 1x DS-KH6320-WTE1 Firmware_V2.2.2_221223
  • 1x DS-KD8003-IME1 Firmware V2.2.62 build 230110

I use OpenHab (not HA) for home automation but Iā€™m trying to understand if some of Fabioā€™s developments can be usefull to me:

1. Stop ring bell: I have a zigbee contact sensor (used to switch on lights temporarily at night when door is open). I want to use this device to trigger a rule (sorry, OH terminology) to stop the ringing. Can I use hik_isapi_callsignal.py for that ? Currently ringing is set for 10 seconds (the minimum), which is acceptable, but if would be preferrable to use the contact sensor to stop it (so that ringing is also stopped on my mobile phone)
  2. Extra bells: even though I use Hik-Connect, so I hear the door bell when Iā€™m in the garden, garage or basement, not all people at home uses it so I would like to use the ā€œdoor button pressedā€ event to trigger another rule (to activate secondary bells). Can I use hikvision_register.py for that ? OH has a Rest API and I already use it to feed sensor data (grabbed in python scripts) to update values in OH
  3. Motion detection: can I use hikvision_register.py for that ? I currently use a zigbee sensor but would like to try motion alerts provided by the camera (in case I can setup the area, which is another problemā€¦)

Hi, yes to drop call, you can indeed use the callsignal, it sends an isapi commabd to indoor ā€¦

For motion or extra calls, you can uwe the docker addon , if you scroll above, someone created an mqtt docker of itā€¦
The register script, that one is needed for sip purposes, skip that one

Hi . Sir . I try to understand. But I donā€™t. Can I pay you 100ā‚¬ to help me add my DS-KV1102 to home kit please? Or anyone can help me please

My WhatsApp +85293804855

Hey, I have created an addon, that exposes all sensors, for video, you can use the generic camera stream that you can expose to homekit

Thanks, I will try that

The MQTT route is definitely the way to go, but I donā€™t want to use docker. My NAS never had an unscheduled stop since I removed docker support so Iā€™m reluctant to enable dockers again. I will wait until there are non-docker options.

I thought that the idea of that script was to simulate a secondary indoor station. I donā€™t need to handle the call, I only need to be notified that a call exists.

Yes, the script is indeed to simulate an indoor, so yes, you can use it also for callsensorā€¦ But not for motion eventsā€¦ Motion is not part of sipā€¦ So you need to use the SDK or use the rtsp stream and integrate in some other surveillance system, I use Synology surveillance, and I capture motion there

Obviously not, my fault to ask.

Isnā€™t that CPU consuming ? Iā€™m using the RTSP stream in OH (for video surveillance of my front garden) and itā€™s possible to link with ffmpeg to detect motion but Iā€™ve seen several warnings about cpu utilization.

The problem is that the SDK from Hikvision is limited to some OS, thatā€™s why itā€™s also an addon for home assistant and not an integrationā€¦ thatā€™s why itā€™s a dockerā€¦ But if you run openhab on debian/ā€¦ You can just run it without docker offcourse

No not consuming at all, I have 8 cameras in my Synology, I donā€™t notice anything on my networkā€¦

But use the SDK for motion, it runs quite good and not CPU hungryā€¦ you donā€™t need docker to run the SDK, just an supported OS to run the script

Just tested hik_isapi.py and failed. Iā€™m using a QNAP NAS, so probably the SDK is incompatible.

Yes, SDK is limited to OS, you need to use debian/ubuntu/opensuseā€¦ Or use docker :slight_smile:

What firmware are you running on your ds-kd8003? Any chance you are still below 2.2.50 release?

Nope. Upgraded to V2.2.62 build 230110 yesterday, before starting to read this thread. Only 1200 posts (and several hours) later I noticed that I could no longer install the custom firmware.

Indeed :slight_smile:
Upgraded also, but for me the SDK is the best option, as its fast!! Itā€™s annoying you need to a supported OS to run the libraryā€¦ so for motion go debian/Ubuntu way or dockerā€¦ Or based on RTSPā€¦The other stuff should work without sdk

how to download your addon? Thank you so much

Hi, you need to add my GitHub as a custom repository for addons, then it should be listed to install , then just follow instructions