DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

Most likely have updated to version 2023.x.
Check here:

yes, someone else created a script based on mqtt , so no addon needed

1 Like

I will give it try then! Hope that works with the DS-KV6113 and DS-KV8113.

make sure to create a docker based on debian or a supported OS , not the synology OS

1 Like

A Raspberry PI should do the work. In would prefer to use the Synology but I understand the SDK doesnā€™t work on the architecture.

yes, it works now, i have received an internal SDK for testing, it works on Aarch64
Only works on EulerOS, look at my dockerfile
FROM openeuler/openeuler

grab from here

1 Like

correct!! or just include the service directly in the automation. The script is only usefull, if you want to trigger with another automation or switch or button or whatever, then for example if the addon name changes , you only need to modify it once

Hi Fabio, sorry. I have integrated your callsignal service and the corresponding yaml was approved by you ;-), but it isnā€™t working.

After the doorbell button is pushed and the Google Nest is ringing nicely, the calling of the doorbell should stop when my Zigbee motion sensor nearby the door (binary_sensor.tz3000_nss8amz9_ts0202_iaszone) detect motion and call the service (script bel_uit).

So when some one opens the door the doorbell should stop calling.

Is it possible that it is not working because I use the Zigbee motion sensor also in an another automation (switching light on after sunset) ?

have you tried just the service to actually see if its working? you can test it in service developer tools
then ring the bell, and then send the reject command

my automation is like:

- alias: Deur open reject call
  initial_state: 'on'
  trigger:
    - platform: state
      entity_id: binary_sensor.openclose
      to: 'on'
  action:
    service: script.reject_call

with script:

reject_call:
  alias: Deur open reject call
  sequence:
  - service: hassio.addon_stdin
    data:
      addon: aff2db71_hikvision_sdk
      input: reject

I want to share a little trick how can one get doorbell press status without using SDK or Asterisk add-ons.

My doorbell didnā€™t report any events to the SDK when the button was pressed, and indoor stations wonā€™t send properly-formatted INVITE requests to call Asterisk, so it wasnā€™t possible to get notified when someone calls the doorbell.

Then I tried using Fabioā€™s script hikvision_register.py in combination with node-red (other tools can be used too).

The flow is as follows:

1. The script registers an extension for your indoor panel.
  2. You listen for UDP packets on port 5060 at your end. I use UDP-in node in Node-Red.
  3. When someone calls the doorbell, you will get a request on port 5060. You donā€™t even need to parse it, anything that comes to port 5060 is an incoming call.

You can also replace the script with Node-Redā€™s UDP-out node, if you manage to replicate the message the script generates.

Then you can update sensors in HA, trigger automations, inject video stream etc.
I use it to send out push-notification to mobile devices with video stream and a button to open the door.

This solution doesnā€™t give you the possibility of 2-way audio, but works for those like me who canā€™t use the add-ons.

2 Likes

Hi, thx for sharing, but you donā€™t need noderedā€¦ There is also an option to include the HA url + bearer token in the script, so when invite comes in , you can do the rest call directly from the script

The script also captures the invite, and will trigger then an entity in HAā€¦

oh, thatā€™s even better, event easier setup!

1 Like

Do you also have an indoor station?

Definitely I will and get back to you if I have questions. Thank you very much.

1 Like

@pergola.fabio if i need to integrate two kv6113 into home assistantā€¦ can i duplicate the addon or are there other options?

yeah, just fork your own addon edition and load it again from your github url

1 Like

So, Iā€™ve tried a lot of configurations of outdoor panel and nothing works. Doorbell doesnā€™t send INVITE packet when Iā€™m pressing the button.
Iā€™ve tried to register at outdoor panel using your script, specified in settings my asterisk as master station and as Hikvision SIP server. In all cases registration was successful but nothing happened when I pressed the button.

Are you registering on port 5065?
In my case, the invite is being hardcoded always to 5060, is your script/asterisk running on that port as a test?

Iā€™ve changed asterisk config to work at the 5065 instead of 5060 in order to outdoor panel can register at asterisk. When I use your script, I connect to 5060 by Zoiper

Hi, the invite needs to go to 5060, so leave asterisk on 5060ā€¦ The private sip protocol of Hikvision runs on 5065, there you need to register onā€¦

The script uses 5061, because it canā€™t run on same 5060 port on same host were you run asterisk on

But if you donā€™t have indoor stations, donā€™t use the 10000000005, those numbers are for extensionsā€¦ Thatā€™s maybe why you donā€™t see the invite