DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

look at my hik.py script, i use there json to change the state, its the same

Actually it was simpler. You were coding json={“state”: state}, now I simply pass state to OH and it works.

cool, glad you have a working solution now for OpenHab :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you have plans to daemonize hikvision_register.py ?

yes, it needs to stay running, if you dont send a re-register each 15 min, your device where you registered on, will remove the registration
I believe the script sends a re-register each 900 sec, you can run it in background like this:

nohup python3 /config/hikvision_register.py --ip 192.168.0.17 --domain 192.168.0.71 --username 10000000005 --extension 10000000005 --name Asterisk --password XXX $1 > /dev/null 2>&1 &

but i have no plans to daemonize it, i just share the info, i dont use the script, i dont need it, i use Asterisk to send the registration

Unfortunately QNAP has no nohup command. I’ll see what I can do. Thanks.

1 Like

Hello sir :frowning:
I try for 2 nights
Until morning
Can you help me a bit
Team viewer my pc ?
Please please please :pray:
I can pay you 50€ to help me did it .
Because I really need ur help
+85293804855 my WhatsApp number
I will very appreciate you thx a lot

Hi, don’t share public info here , best to remove your WhatsApp nr, contact me in PM

:raised_hand:. Attention!! 8003 owners, don’t update to : Firmware_V2.2.62_230110 , it can brick your devices, firmware will be pulled from Hikvision servers!!

I would like to subscribe such notices, where did you get this from ? Incidently I have this fw installed, no problems up to now.

indeed , not all users are impacted, but there is no subscription i’m afraid :frowning:
Just got a good contact :slight_smile:

there are users that are not able to load the configuration anymore, just a blanc page in ivms, or they gett calling failed, indoor not able to register anymore

Daemonize hikvision_register.py is probably overkill. Since I only need it when OpenHab is up, I will modify OH’s start/stop script to also start/stop hikvision_register.py

1 Like

why are you using Openhab instead of HA ? :slight_smile:

Hi all guys, I’ve been using the integration from Fabio with great pleasure. Ringing on my Google Nest is working when somebody press the button on the doorbell and when somebody wants to open door a motion detector stops the ringing of the doorbell.

On this last automation I have a question. Rejecting the call status by the motion sensors also works when nobody is ringing on the doorbell. So everytime the motion sensor picks up a motion I recieve a message on my phone by the HIK connect app that a call is canceld. So what condition do I have to add in the following:

alias: Deurbel uit bij beweging in hal
description: Deurbel uit bij beweging in hal
trigger:
  - platform: state
    entity_id:
      - binary_sensor.tz3000_nss8amz9_ts0202_iaszone
condition: []
action:
  - service: script.hassioaddon_stdin
    data: {}
mode: single

I have the maximum respect for open source tools, the time and effort spent by legions of volunteers is something to applaud. That said, I prefer OH. I use it for 3+ years after briefly testing HA and never regretted.

If I ever buy a device supported by HA but not by OH I will use HA as a front-end to OH. Some people are doing it saying that it is the best of two worlds: HA device support and OH control. But it’s very unlikely that I need to go that route.

1 Like

Gonna dive also in Openhab, because the Hikvision indoor panels I have , do not run HA (APK) , they are to slow… But OpenHab runs smooth on it, I expose all entities with the mqtt discovery stream to openhab, that works… Next is the frontend, need to know how it works, it’s compete different :slight_smile:

It’s a learning curve. I rarely use OH’s front-end. Here everything is automated, from heating to garden watering. I’ve defined a model with my house and devices and use the phone when needed. For people that like to use control panels there’s a miriad of widgets. I’ve never explored them.

I’m surprised that OH is faster than HA in Hik door panels. It’s Java vs python, I think.

Yeah, I don’t use the frontend that much either… But I have the indoor panels hanging there, so why not use it and make them attractive :slight_smile: