DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: ATTENTION ATTENTION :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Guys using the Aarch64 edition of my Hikvisision SDK, please remove/uninstall
@mion00 helped me refactoring the original addon, so its now multiarch, no need for seperate addons anymore , the RPI edition will be removed later

thnx!!

Hey; you can use this

The callsignal only sends/drops the call, if the callsensor was triggered in last 30 seconds…

- alias: Reject call when door is opened manually
  initial_state: 'on'
  trigger:
    - platform: state
      entity_id: binary_sensor.openclose
      to: 'on'
  condition:
    - condition: template
      value_template: "{{ (as_timestamp(now()) - as_timestamp(states.sensor.hikvision_callstatus.last_changed)) < 30 }}"      
  action:
    service: hassio.addon_stdin
    data:
      addon: aff2db71_hikvision_sdk
      input: reject 
1 Like

Hi, i am using the Hikvision SDK with DS-KV8213 but the callstatus sensor always stays off. The motion sensor works fine, so i don’t think it is bad configuration in home assistant. Any idea?

hmm, maybe possible that your device is not supported by SDK, do you see anything in the addon log? is there no event? the callsensor is btw, only on for 1 sec

Hi. Can you open an issue in the github repo so we can better diagnose the problem and find a solution?

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Guys, this thread is enourmous, 2500 replys, way to much irrelevant and outdated info, so i created a new one, lets go over there (if still interested :slight_smile: )

This one will be locked soon

Part 2 : Add-on: Hikvision Doorbell integration