DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

I’m using private protocol, not SIP. You?

yeah, no SIP , its just default setting
but i dont see any “private” setting anymore in ivms, the while config changed since firmware 2.2.x , its a webpased setup

hey @laszlojakab , i did an upgrade of my indoor, verry strange , but now its working :slight_smile: , no idea the indoor station is related anyway

anyway, 2 questions
what is “motion detecion” i dont have that? i dont see it anywhere in ivms to confgure?
what is your open-door sensor? how do you know the “door not closed” i have an electrical lock, connected to NO1/COM, its closed for 2 seconds, when i open the door, you have maybe some other configuration?

also, how can we get this working under linux? i tried under HassOS, copyed also over the lib dir from linux sdk, when i fire the .py file, i get this :

Enable motion detection here:

Open-closed sensor attached AIN1+GND (during testing I used a simple indoor sensor like this: 10pair MC-38 NC Door Window Contact Sensor Magnetic Switch for Home Alarm System | eBay) , see in user manual:

hikvision4

Also have to tick “Upload alarm for not-closed door”:

I’ll check linux version soon but are your login information correct?

Yeah, it’s the same hik.py file I used on Linux :slight_smile:

All those settings like alarm open door, motion detection, i don’t have them, i don’t see them in ivms… I think they are all dropped in the firmware…

EDIT : updated ivms 3.4 to 3.5 , now i have those options too :slight_smile:
now i can see motion detection, door open events … , only thing that doesnt work is the camera feed, i dont see any camera in that preview screen :

@laszlojakab i was creating a HA addon , runned the hik.py file, but i receive the same error
any idea what could be wrong running the linux edition?
ps: you need also this "apk add libuuid " its a dependency for the lib files

maybe its has something todo with the encoding part of the login username/password/ip ?

1 Like

I’ve updated my github repo. Linux version started to work but there are problems with it. It only recognizes motion, other events misrecognized. Running the script on Windows on the left, and running at the same time on Ubuntu on the right:

Verry strange, what was the cause of the error anyway?

So there must be something wrong with the SDK then?

I got other type of errors, not the same as you. I have to remove reference from “wintypes”, and also have to use other login function.

ok, gonna download it, let me try it, i am on newer firmware

hmm, i get this error on Linux ?
on windows still working, so login info is correct

what sdk version are you using?
edit: nm, tried older sdk version, still same error
not sure why its working on your setup, you just copy over the whole “lib” folder, right?

do you know what error code 29 means? is it documented?
error code 1 (on windows) means , bad username/password, so on (linux) error code 29 must be something else…

29 - Device operation failed.

Error codes in SDK: doc/Device Network SDK Programming Manual.chm
Search for NET_DVR_GetLastError in chm file.

What can I do about it? :slight_smile:
What is it working on windows and not on Linux? It’s the same file :frowning:

Any possibility to interact with the indoor stations instead of the outdoor? Outdoor is fine for villas but for appartments the indoor is mandatory i think.

hi, any idea what could be wrong with the linux version? i really want to have it running on my HassOs system :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have no idea yet. It will be harder to debug now because we built in the outdoor station at the entrance and I have only free time at night. It would be strange to sit next to my entrance with my laptop at night :smiley:

Can I help debugging? How can I track down the error in the Linux version?

Any luck with the HA Addon? This would be awesome!!!

No, the Linux code is not working for me, only the windows version , waiting on some feedback :slight_smile: