DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

hey @laszlojakab

any idea what this means?

Guys, GOOD NEWS
i have the new custom firmware fot DS-KD8003 owners, now its possibe to get events and callstatus, see attached firrmware and isapi pdf below with possibilities

PS: this a 2.0 firmware, if you upgrade from a 1.0, its possible you get ā€œcalling failedā€, then you need todo a factory reset
EDIT: i upgraded succesfully :slight_smile: , changed first post for callstatus, the isapi string is different!! but it works!

curl -i --digest -u admin:xxxx http://192.168.0.70/ISAPI/VideoIntercom/callStatus?format=json&channelType=tripartitePlatform

2 Likes

guys, i am testing the 8003 custom firmware, callstatus works now
anyone knows how the alertstreams works? its an active connection, but i dont know how to get the dooropen events and stuff like that, maybe it needs to configured also on 8003 itself? the output i see now is :
see isapi.pdf in previous post

there should be more to see, see example below, but i think i need to define it somewhere in the string
The event type should : access controller event, i have heartbeat in mineā€¦ Not sure how to change that :slight_smile:

@laszlojakab , i tested further, there is something wrong with your code, i changed your script (the login process, just copy/pasted some stuff from another hik/python project, and now login works, and i see now the events coming in linux (centos) version ā€¦ so not sure why your orginal script doesnt work :slight_smile:

here is what i modified, just some lines about the login stuff

anyway, when script is now running, i see motion events, but i also see the unhandled exceptions when doorbell is ringing on unlocked by a card swipe event, like you posted earlier here:

based on : pyhikvision/sdk_state.py at master Ā· Rennbon/pyhikvision Ā· GitHub

I am not sure I understand if the new firmware for the 8003 (version 2.2.50 from July 13th) is working OK with the signaling.
Any one can shed some light on this one.

no, for signaling and notifications, you need the custom firmware

i am told now, that you also need todo a factory reset afterwards, otherwise you dont see anything on the alertstream

1 Like

Since in Israel there is a special firmware with Hebrew support (RTL & voice) this is will not work. It is also true for the terminals like the 6320. Flashing your firmware will kill the Hebrew support and if I want to move back to Hebrew version will require a lab re-flash.
I am saying this out of experiance.

then you need to decide
but try the custom firmware 2.2.45, its based on newer firmware anyway, if not you can upgrade to 2.2.50

I first need to wait for the Hebrew version of the 2.2.50. I have asked Hikvision Israel to create this version.
The question is what is the benefit of 2.2.50?

no idea, its probably just the base version
but if you want ISAPI control, then you need to wait until the custom gets merged in a newer base, can take a while
or you can use the .sdk if you want more control in HA
depends what you want todo

anyone knows if you do a factory reset, what will be the default username/password?

From your answer I understand that the custom firmware is from Hikvision dev team.
I had the impression it was done by someone in the forum.

no, it was created by Hikvision support upon request

OK. Thanks. A pity that they do not supply release notes.
I am in direct contact with Hikvision Israel. Letā€™s see what will happen. They work with the dev team in Europe.

yeah, i am also interested if the new official firmwares will include the ISAPI protocol from that custom release, keep us posted

omg @laszlojakab , i found the issue with linux version
centos is installed with python3.6 , i needed to use 3.8 or 3.9 , no error anymore
building now an addon, just 1 question

you have this line :
input("Press Enter to exit...\n")

it fails in a docker :slight_smile:

how can i make your script active in a loop without that line?

loop[2] find 6 mac and 10 ip
Press Enter to exit...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/hik.py", line 93, in <module>
    input("Press Enter to exit...\n")
EOFError: EOF when reading a line

@laszlojakab , i tried other example scripts, even the official included in the SDK, they are all giving wrong values on Linux ā€¦ too bad :frowning:
anyway, back to ISAPI , i upgraded the firmare to custom, the callstatus was working now on DS-KD8003 series, but the alertstream was not working
after getting in touch with Hikvision, they told me to factory reset, and YES

i now see incoming events , like door Open , or illegal card swiped!!

gonna ask the developer of PyHik, to add this in the official HikVision HA integration, so there can be more binary sensors created

{
	"ipAddress":	"192.168.0.70",
	"portNo":	80,
	"protocol":	"HTTP",
	"dateTime":	"Wed, 28 Jul 2021 20:36:29 GMT",
	"activePostCount":	1,
	"eventType":	"AccessControllerEvent",
	"eventState":	"active",
	"eventDescription":	"Access Controller Event",
	"AccessControllerEvent":	{
		"deviceName":	"DS-KD8003",
		"majorEventType":	5,
		"subEventType":	25
	}
}
1 Like

Guys, who is good creating rest sensor? i just need 1 thing, then the whole integration for Hikvision is complete
the alert stream for events, is an infinite file/output, i dont know how to get those values in HA :slight_smile:

created a new thread for this

hey @laszlojakab , iā€™m gonna submit a support request on the hikvision TPP portal, for sdk issues
I have an account there, as a company, if they want to more about the Linux SDK bug, can i give your contact details?

thnx

I think first of all we should create the same app in C++. If the same problems happen in C++ app then we can contact to HikVision support team. If no problem with C++ app then the problem should be in Python code which not related to the SDK so probably HikVision couldnā€™t (or wonā€™t) help to us.