DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

Has anyone had any joy with creating this ASAPI integration for Home Assistant?

Yes, running smoothly for a week now

Wow thatā€™s awesome! Need any testers? :upside_down_face::grin:

Testing what? :slight_smile:

It already works :wink:

Lol toucheā€™ !

Is it available to the public yet?

What ? The ISAPI? All is in first post, for 8003, you need to load custom firmware

sorry, i assumed that you had written an integration into home assistant, via HACS or Supervisor add-on store etc.

How are you running the ISAPI commands via HA?

Callstatus , is based on a rensor
ISAPI event stream is based on python scriptā€¦

The addon was for the SDK, i stopped with that , bit still the best option, but a little bit of overkill to run an extra addon just for events

Python script is also in first post

Iā€™ll share a few findings for those who canā€™t use ISAPI with their doorbell:

1. Linux-compiled Hikvision SDK doesnā€™t work on MAC, so I had to extract the libraries from iVMS-4200 app. Iā€™m afraid Hikvision SDK for Linux wonā€™t work on Raspberry PI either. Havenā€™t tested
  2. My doorbell DS-KB8112-IM doesnā€™t report button press eventā€™s through SDKā€™s listening interface. Now Iā€™m wondering if I can connect to the indoor station instead (DS-KH6210)
  3. Using Hik-connect appā€™s APIs works well. SessionID is actually a JWT and is valid for 24 hours. I was only able to get the button press by specifying indoor stationā€™s serial number, doorbellā€™s serial number wasnā€™t accepted. If I canā€™t connect to the indoor station using the SDK, Iā€™ll be considering to poll the API every second, and hope I donā€™t get banned by Hikvision or something :blush:
1 Like

i used the hikconnect API, had it about 2-3 weeks active to get the callstatus, polled every 2 sec, was never blocked :slight_smile:
indeed , linux sdk only works on centos/redhat, quite limitedā€¦ the 32 bit version should work on ubuntu also

thats why i am using the ISAPI, i dont want to setup a seperate linux just for a doorbell, i try to run everything on HassOS ā€¦ creating an addon was also possible with centos, that worked for me, but quite a big overkill :slight_smile:

1 Like

How do I know whether the current door is open or closed? How to use its own door magnetic sensor?

- platform: rest
  name: Doorbell Status
  authentication: digest
  username: admin
  password: <password>
  scan_interval: 1
  resource: http://192.168.0.XXX/ISAPI/VideoIntercom/callStatus?format=json
  value_template: "{{ value_json.CallStatus.status }}"

How to modify the above codeļ¼Ÿ

thats for a doorbell , not for door
look first post, what device do you have? an 8003 ? then you need to update to custom firmware

Hello everybody. I am a KV8213-wme1 owner. How can I read the status of input one, as shown in the figure below?

I tried with the command
curl -i --digest -u admin:xxx http://192.168.x.x/ISAPI/Event/notification/alertStream

but I receive

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<ResponseStatus version="1.0" xmlns="http://www.std-cgi.com/ver10/XMLSchema">
<requestURL>/ISAPI/Event/notofication/alertStream</requestURL>
<statusCode>4</statusCode>
<statusString>Invalid Operation</statusString>
<subStatusCode>invalidOperation</subStatusCode>
<errorCode>1073741830</errorCode>
<errorMsg>invalid operation</errorMsg>
</ResponseStatus>

probably not supported on your model

try the SDK (windows only for the moment)

are you sure you entered the correct url? i see in response : /ISAPI/Event/notofication/alertStream

notofication instead of notification

Gā€™day Guys,

Wondering if anyone has had a play with the K1T341AM/F and ASAPI yet?

Iā€™m struggling to find what category they fall into; Access Control or Intercom as they do both. Iā€™ve tried a few calls from both documents with no luck, other than an ā€˜un supportedā€™ feedback.

i have a 8003 with version 2.2.50, since the custom firmware is 2.2.45 should i be able to update? 'm using ivms but getting an error : the type of upgrade file mismatches

any way around this ?

thanks!

Hmm, never tried a downgrade :slight_smile:
Maybe itā€™s possible with the SDAP / batch tool, or maybe with the SDK?

I think on UK portal there are some guides to downgrade , just be careful :slight_smile:

i read a bit about the downgrade and i was not very confident :slight_smile: i think i will wait for a custom firmware that can be used from 2.2.50, do you think there is a chance for that to happen ?

hmm dont think so, not soon anyway, i dont even know if the callstatus/stream ISAPI functions will be availabe in an official firmware anyway
i asked, but dont know if they are going todo it