DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

I also have this doorbell laying around and I’m wondering if this can replace my Nest Hello. Is it possible to connect this doorbell to a Honeywell Chime (my Nest Hello works with that chime) and can I get notifications in Home Assistant?

See first post, everything what’s possible is there :slight_smile:

I have the DS-HK8003 and can’t run the door open curl command.
Since the HIKConnect and HA are on the tablet, although the ISAPI ring status bug, ringing is there from HIKConnect anyway but the tablet does not bring the HIKConnect apk to the front
so the solution is to use a video panel and door open button.
The video is OK using the MotionEye so the only thing left is to open the door button.
I run on Linux Mint 19.3 and the 8003 Door Unit runs on version 2.0.8 build 200121 (customized Hebrew version done by Hikvision).
The door open command with the proper IP and user/Password I use as per 1st post generates an error:
curl: (7) Failed to connect to XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX port 80: Connection refused.
I have no idea why do get this error as the http port is the default port 80.
Any idea

what firmware are you running? maybe a verry old one not supporting isapi yet ? open door command should work , without the custom

The custom is due to Hebrew support. It is a formal one from Hikvision Europe but it is a firmware you can’t upgrade through regular site.
Anyway it is 2.0.8 dated January 2020. I have no idea if ISAPI is supported.
If you know it is not being supported in this version, please let me know so that I will talk with the local office.

no , dont know that, i was already on 2.0 security firmware

What do you mean by Security firmware?
The only information appears is the firmware version.
Did you start this post with firmware older than 2.0.8?

No, when I had the device i was on 2.2.3

The one in security 2.0 folder

http://www.hikvisioneurope.com/uk/portal/?dir=portal/Product%20Firmware/Hikvision/Access%20Control%20%26%20Video%20Intercom/Video%20Intercom/Second%20Generation%20Video%20Intercom/Security2.0/Modular%20Door%20Station/Main%20Module

Don’t upgrade to 2.2.50, seems it’s difficult to downgrade back to .45

Hi guys,
i am a french newbie on Home Assistant
anyone got this working with the doorbell DS-KIS701/EU-B.?
I just want to know if someone is ringing !
Thanks

Updated to version 2.2.43.
Now it works OK.

The custom one? Ok,

It is the Hebrew version. I did not check the ring status yet. BTW, part of the dev team is In Israel. I got a name and I have emailed the guy but did not get a response yet.
I have no idea if this team is handling the intercom product line.
The support team informed me that next month the 2.2.50 will be out in Hebrew as well.
I will update you when I have something new.

Yes, but 2.2.50 wil not include the ISAPI stuff

If you want Alertstream and callstatus, that’s only available with the custom firmware

Hi all
Anybody found solution how integrate video intercom Hikvision 1 generation which has not ISAPI…?

try the SDK , might work

Tested the 2.2.43 Hebrew version.
Not surprised that it does not work. It remains in idle mode.

Yes, there is only 1 version that works, it was custom made for Home Assistant users upon request by me

But how use SDK?

you can change the code to make Rest API calls to HA for instance

I have discovered another bug.
If you open the droor with a code or using the panel, you get announced that the door is open.
If you use the ISAPI and maybe other stuff no announcement.