DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

No , development stopped on EOL devices, no updates anymore

1 Like

Yes stoped and leave device with many bugs and no fix. Also when i send more then year ago bugs he no fix it. Then he release second gen and tell me to buy new versionā€¦ Hahaha normal friendly manufacturer to user. Hikvision is very very bad manufacturer. I also have NVR and Cameras and never never more. Now i think that Dahua is better and my bug is that i buy Hikvision. But never more and my friends also never more buy Hikvision.

Yes, AT LEAST I would expect them to integrate ISAPI into a official release. But beside that, is it really acceptable / achievable to poll every 2 seconds?..
In my eyes Hikvision should try to not disappoint customers of 1st generation and make it possible to use events in home assistant or other smart home software.
But the first step would be including ISAPI in the official updateā€¦

@Krasimir_Stanev I sent emails several times to the official European support address, never got any answerā€¦ Iā€™m quite disappointed.

1 Like

You are free to buy anything you like. Whatever bug we found are fixed in the first gen, of course it is not possible to have the functionality of 2nd gen in first gen, this is hiw it works not only in Hikvision.

You need to be more specific , 2nd gen supports isapi. If you have any particular thing that you need to know or missing let me know so I can check with R&D, do go too general.

There are so many tech support in Hikvision, I am not and I cannot be responsible for all of them. If you have any issues you have to talk with the company representative in your country. More over our products are professional not DYI, in pro systems our national distributors are responsible for tech support, Hikvision only support their national distributors. For DYI you can contact apple, google etc.

BTW Dahua is arround 4 years behind our developments.

I am not here to defend or to serve as company representative for all issues you might like to discuss.

I am here to help for the integration in HA so please focus on this part.

Yeah, indeed dahua isnā€™t that great either, hikvision is best in price/quality

@marschall.philipp , isapi was just implemented in a custom upon request by me, normally it didnā€™t exists at all, so be glad we can already do itā€¦

You can also use SDK of you want, then no custom firmware is needed and itā€™s not based on poll. .

I already did a request to make isapi support in base line firmware, give them a momentā€¦ Be glad , we can already do the stuff we want to do

Thanks for accept. I also many times send email and also no replay. Support Hikvision for me does not exist.

Ok maybe but functionality is better in Dahua.
And ISAPI is no available in 1 gen. But also should be.

BTW
I have NVR DS-7608NI-K2 with FW V4.31.105 build 210727
Then i have connected to this NVR by POE:
2x DS-2CD2063G0-I with FW V5.6.6 build 210625
2x DS-2CD2163G0-I with FW V5.6.6 build 210625
This cameras i can manage by NVR and open virtual web page (virtual host) from NVR on virtual IP.

But i also have connected one new camera DS-2CD1343G0-I with FW 5.5.89 210429
and with this camera i can not connect. When connect it to PC i only can web page open by Internet Explorer. No other web browser. It is abnormallyā€¦ new camera no support other web browser than OLD OLD Internet Explorer.
It is one of the problem that HikVision no support and no fix problemsā€¦ I also send this problem to support and nothind. But ok it is BTW.

First gen is EOL, no new features will come so if you want new stuff and more features , you really need to buy something elseā€¦ Or work with extra hardware like esp to trigger and capture eventsā€¦ Thatā€™s itā€¦

1 Like

Actually the new ones are plugin free html 5, they indeed work with most browsers.

I donā€™t think I will continue replying to you as you seem to be on the hate wave. Plus again I am not responsible for everything Hikvision. If you like Dahua buy Dahua.

2 Likes

Obviously you still donā€™t understand that we support only our National Distributors and they support the system integrators and end users. So if you have a complaint so support contact your distributor. Welcome to the professional world.

1 Like

Ok. But only send to developer this problem with this camera of you can. Because support no working in my opinion.

I think we need to stop discussion here, this forum is all about integrations and new features , thnx for all into @Krasimir_Stanev

For support / bugs, please contact your reseller, not hikvisionā€¦ Thatā€™s the way it works

@Krasimir_Stanev , hikvision created this custom firmware for 8003 ownersā€¦ It includes ISAPI, the other officials firmwares do not

DZP20210225121_OUTDOOR_01_H11_EN_STD_V2.2.45_210721

I have no confirmation yet that they will include isapi in next official firmwaresā€¦ Can you maybe push this to r&d ?

Because already some people did upgrade to higher 2.2.50 , and are not able to downgrade againā€¦

Also, if you are saying that new features are coming like better sip , we canā€™t benefit from it if we are stuck on this custom

Iā€™m watching all of these comms and thinking, wow! Thanks @Krasimir_Stanev for the info! Agree with Fabio on our objective! @Krasimir_Stanev is it ok that I can ping you directly? Sounds like you have a pretty good lead into new product and hardware dev!Best Regards,Jason

1 Like

HI,

I am researching this case the last few days. The plan is to include ISAPI in the new hardware of all devices that is coming in the begining of the next year. Basically all devices are switching to new chips because of the shortage but we will also add more powerfull chips so we can extend the functionality like web etc. This is why some new device cannot be downgraded but soo there will be a special downgrade fw that contains drivers of the old chips.

Anyways to make it short, I will evaluate the options to include ISAPi to the current hardware and if possible to upgrade it with a fw.

1 Like

perfect, keep us posted :slight_smile:

@Krasimir_Stanev , do you already have the partnr for the new android indoor panel running android 10 ?

thnx in advance

Please keep in mind that there are language specific versions that are created by Hikvision Europe (like Hebrew). Please take care of these versions as well so a fully working ISAPI will be in this version.