DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

Been following this thread to see how I can use my new Hikvision Intercom to integrate into my Home Assistant - but doesn’t look like there is a way to do two-way audio?

So now thinking of buying the Andriod Indoor Station (ds-kh9310?), and then installing the Home Assistant app, so that this tablet can be my primary device to control the home.

Has anyone attempted this?

1 Like

Hi, don’t think there is 2 way audio , best to use SIP instead… There is a new SIP card in progress on HA…

Also , don’t buy the 9310 devices, they are not designed to run apps, those devices are using android 5, apps dont work on it… It’s more for developers… Also verry low specs, … Wait 2 months, a new revision will be sold instead , with android 10, and also possibilty to use native android on it, …should be out in December

Hi mate, I have tried the android Hik tablet.

It is HORRIBLY slow when running Home Assistant app, I would not recommend this as a solution.

For what it’s worth the K1T341 face recognition terminal incorporates an intercom functions and supports ISAPI fully.

1 Like

Thanks @pergola.fabio and @beccsjb

A bit frustrating that there isn’t a neat solution for this - my previous Ring doorbell had better functionality than this.

yeah, we need to wait for better firmware support

Lol, your previous Ring door bell had absolutely Zero local control/access.

Hardly comparable!

1 Like

You could always run a FreePBX instance or the like, configure on the intercom for SIP, then integrate to HA that way. Then you’d get your 2 way audio plus video via HA.

yeah, only problem is with SIP , that there is no early video when you want to ring multiple clients (ringgroups) like indoor station + android clients…
there is only eary video on 1 station max
never got that too work… if i can manage that, i stop using hikconnect cloud

Is the 9510 the new second generation model? or is there a newer one on the horizon?

No, it’s the old one

Next one in line… upgraded to 2.2.50 on the 8003, before i found this forum :see_no_evil:
My wife kills me if i can‘t get the Doorbutton with ISAPI…. thats the reason i bought Hikvision.
@Krasimir_Stanev: That would be sensational, thanks for your help

Got it, thanks!

You can also use the SDK or the hikconnect cloud integration or hook up an esp home to your indoor

Thanks for info!
I don’t like cloud, … and wiring ;-), and hope to get the ISAPI as soon as possible, because i have Node Red running on a Raspberry PI. There is the Node-red-contrib-Hikvision-Ultimate running. I see the 8003, can connect, but no Signal when i press the button. There i already would be on the automation.
If this comes in the next months, i wouldn’t invest too much time to get it running and wait, but since i don’t know, i guess i go the way over the indoor-station.
I really apreciate your hard-Work. Thanks a lot
Stefan

well, i had reply from Hikvsiion, and they had no intentions ‘yet’ to include ISAPI in official firmwares
so if you dont want to wire or cloud, you can stil use the SDK option :slight_smile:

I have a KV-6113 on FW 2.2.43 -should I upgrade or wait for a new release?

Devs, any thoughts on the easiest way to get this working for a KV-6113? I have a HA running on a Rpi3, and Homebridge running on Rpi4 and have a spare windows 10 NUC.

I just want to get the event stream inside my ecosysttem somehow

Callstatus should work, no custom firmware needed

hello pergola fabio
sorry for my english I write from google translation

I had some question I have been on the subject for a little while but I do not understand certain thing …
I have a videophone ds-kv6113 firmware 2.2.53 a l 'purchase on the other hand I am on Yeedom … I would like to recover the callstatut … locally if possible and to know if a new custom firmware is planned for those who buy the videophone like me already updated …

and another question i am using it in standalone and no way to get the sd card to work any idea when a future firmware will include the sd card?

(you often talk about the SDK as a rescue solution but I have no idea how to use it).

thank you for your time

Hi, if ISAPi doesn’t work on your model, the SDK is an alternative… A guy has written a script to retrieve events based on official SDK from hikvision…

See link below… But there is no integration yet, you need to add some extra lines to make for example a rest command to HA … But be aware, the SDK is limited to windows and some Linux OS… So alpine (HassOs) is not supported, you need to build your own add-on or docker for example

I hope some python developer here can create a custom/add-on component, so it’s easy to install for everyone…

But I tested script , it works verry good and not based on poll

1 Like