DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

Fusion PBX is verry easy, after install, just create your registrations… Also enable h264, that one is disabled by default…

Fusionpbx is better then Asterisk/FreePBX, early video works out if the box, if you call a single sip extension

Hello Fabio
Thanks for Answer.
I already have too many diffrents systems running, and one system less is one more ;-).
Some weeks ago i had to upgrade my Raspberry, because of some dependencies.
… that meant one day of troubleshooting… to find out, that i would only have had to clear the browsers cache … ROFL :rofl:.
If it’s not your job, programming staff and remember 2 years later, what you did is sometimes hard :slight_smile:
The resistors were already connected, but would have been nice to hear, i understand something wrong :-).
Thanks a lot
Stefan

seems easy (its not for me) but came a huge problem with my Caddy2 install and reverse proxy, until that is fixed my PBX can’t communicate with outside world … beside its a bit complicated, not sure I will continue this route too difficult for me

I recently purchased a DS-KV6113-WPE1 (Not b) after reading this post. I just want to view RTSP streams and have home assistant respond to the doorbell press event. I’m not bothered about using the voice intercom feature.

I am able to read the button status in home assistant using a rest sensor. However when I press the doorbell button I get a call failed message and the status in home assistant does not change from ‘IDLE’. I understand if i setup a FreePBX server this may solve the issue but I would rather not have to do this. I don’t have an indoor station or the Hik Connect app.

Any help would be much appreciated!
Simon

Hi, that message “calling failed” is not related to HA or Isapi, it means you dont have a registered extension, your 6113 is unable to reach an indoor station

1 Like

I was under the impression that I would be able to use the 6113 without an indoor station. Is this not the case?

yeah, could be, i dont use it , i have a ds8003
but you need use hikconnect i thinl?

I think I saw a post earlier in this thread from someone who was using it without Hikconnect and and indoor station. I can’t get standalone Hikconnect to work without updating my doorbell firmware and the (non b) DS-KV6113 version is no longer supported by Hikvision.

Hi, I am also tinkering with that device (K1T341AM) with latest firmware V3.2.30 build 211027

curl -i --digest -u admin:xxx http://192.168.x.x/ISAPI/VideoIntercom/callStatus?format=json

just gives the output “idle” and “ring” when a doorstation (DS-KH6320-WTE1) is linked. When in a call with the doorstation or hik-connect the state changes back to “idle” and not to “onCall”.

Only when linking the access controller directly to hik-connect without doorstation the “onCall” status is updated properly.

best Ypo

1 Like

Someone can help me on this problem?

In top of this thread my video intercom model (DS-KV8113) is listed like Confirmed devices.

So, i think that is only configuration or setting problem…

Someone can help me, please ?

Thanks in advanced

I’ve been playing with multiple integration options, and think that native SDK integration works best and covers most of the devices.
I have it running on macOS and looking into options for Raspberry Pi. Has anyone tried to run the SDK in emulator? I see the Unicorn project can be a good solution.

yeah, sdk is indeed best solution to support most of the devices, i still run it on a docker enginge
out of curiousity, with what python version do you run it? for me only works on 3.7

emuilator would be nice, i also want to run in on HassOS directly :–)

I re-created the project in Java as a standalone application with mqtt integration, just as PoC :slight_smile:

Another alternative is to host it in the cloud with vpn connection to the home network, but it is a bit of an overkill for the doorbell :smiley:

cool! :slight_smile:
do you have it on github somewhere?

would be nice to see it working on all kind of devices :slight_smile:

No, but I will publish once it is in a presentable shape :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, keep us posted :slight_smile:

I managed to swap and return my DS-KV6113 for the (B) version and its working a lot better with the home assistant rest sensor integration. The only issue I have now is the outside unit rings for a minimum of 65 seconds before it stops which is a bit annoying when I have already answered the door. Is there anyway to use my door sensor so that home assistant stops the doorbell ringing when I open my door? Is there an ISAPI command to answer or cancel the call?

Thanks,
Simon

Do you want to stop the outside ringing? Don’t think there is an isapi for that

Yes that’s correct. I think answering the call or cancelling the call would do it.

Hmm, don’t think that’s possible, is there no setting for max duration? I think mine is configured for 30 sec (8003)