DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

OK, not a bad plan in itself, just requires a bit more experimentation. The setup of this Hikvision stuff wasn’t very straightforward, and I think in order to make it work like you proposed, I need to change the Intercom protocol from private to SIP. But on both the outdoor and indoor unit, and then see how I can make both work.
So just for the record; there is no ISAPI call which resembles pressing the button on the outdoor unit?

dont think there is an isapi call for that
but if you just register your indoor , thats enough, if you enable SIP on it, both sip and private sip are enabled, for outdoor you dont have todo anything

Hi i setup the rest sensor, and i see it changing to ring when someone pressed the doorbell, I now want to anounce this through alexa, this is my automation ( but i don’t get any announcment :-/)

alias: deurbel
description: ‘’
trigger:

• platform: state
    entity_id: sensor.doorbell_status
    for:
    hours: 0
    minutes: 0
    seconds: 2
    to: ring
    condition: []
    action:
  • service: notify.alexa_media
    data:
    target: media_player.robby_s_echo_dot
    mode: single

Does the automation run? Then you know at least if the sensor works… Also, adjust your formatting

You also don’t need those seconds… Idle to ring is enough

if i check timeline in debug:
Triggered manually at 5 januari 2022 11:55:01

Call service notify.alexa_media

Stopped because an error was encountered at 5 januari 2022 11:55:01 (runtime: 0.03 seconds)

‘NoneType’ object is not subscriptable

(i’ ll have to check for the format)

I made it using callmebot… Works fine

And if you phone rings, what do you do then? Do you open hikconnect manually?

okay i’ll check that.

but i think it something to do with my alexa setup… the automation in running fine when i select my chromecast on the tv. problem is the tv is not always on…

side question : i have an electric doorstrike (12v) connected to the doorbell ( that’s why i choose this model) , but after some googling, most say you need an extra external power supply, problem is i only have 1 cat5 cable coming up from the ground in to the front yard doorpost (connected to a poe switch)…, it was working with my previous old intercom system ( one cable solution) but that one was connected to a seperate transfo not through a poe switch… i hooked it up like this (see attach)Screenshot 2022-01-06 131726
but that doesn’t work for i have adiffrent model ( kv8113)

do you guys know if there is a solution to just use 1 cable? it’s hard to get an extra cable to the doorbell in my specific situation…

The hikvision works on 802.3af, so only 4 wires are needed in your cat cable… You can use the other 4 for extra reasons

I used 2 of them, and connected then to the relay on outdoor station… Inside on switch side there I connected them to the power supply

Offcourse when you split your UTP max speed is 100mbit, but enough for a doorbell… don’t think the intercom is gigabit anyway

Hi Fabio. Thank you for all your work! I have the first revision of DS-KV8113, not (B) revision. Does the custom firmware that you sent work for both revisions?

the custom firmware in first post is only for 8003 devices, i requested it with hikvision

Ok. Thanks

yep, that’s the problem now. But with the ring at least I know the doorbell is pressed in the minute, with a simple notification I will notice after 1 hour or more.

Problem is Amazon courier they ring and wait very little before eaving the place if no answer. So my problem with courier is not solved.

I wish at least Hik-Connect app would not require authentication, I always lose like 5-10 seconds only for that

then setting up a PBX with sip is maybe a solution for you?

yes, perhaps with TASKER is it possible to link callmebot telegram call with opening hikconnect app ??

tried that route and failed, I was not able to

you can open hikconnect from a notification (companion app)

where is this?

here :