DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

Ok thanks, so for the doorpress i would like to anounce through alexa player if someone pressed the doorbell, any idea how i can do that, through automations or script?

claudio@ubuntu20jitsinuc6:~/test$ python3.7 hik.py
loop[2] find 5 mac and 9 ip
Segmentation fault
claudio@ubuntu20jitsinuc6:~/test$

I try the route of the hardware. Wish to use a spare Shelly1 instead of an NodeMcu.

The cable COM1 and NO1, should go in I and O of the Shelly1, and then program the Shelly as momentary switch, or?

Can anyone tell me how to change the entity to a cover so I can ask Google to ā€œopenā€ rather than ā€œturn onā€

I try the route of the hardware. Wish to use a spare Shelly1 instead of an NodeMcu.

I am following this guide

@pergola.fabio you think this will not damage the Hikviusion? Which I put in SW and which on L (COM1 to SW and NO1 to L or viceversa?)

Try creating a template cover, or create a routine in google

On indoor or outdoor? On my indoor , when I did calling linkage, there was no voltage, it was just a relay that closedā€¦

For the door relay, thatā€™s something else, if you want to trigger a door open, then there is offcourse output voltage, coming from your doorā€¦ I believe it was for me 24vā€¦ Nodemcu was only 3.3 , so created a voltage divider with resistor to bring it back

Indoor for doorbell press event

ok, thats easy, no voltage on it, just an open/close contact

Shelly1 is not connecting on my WiFi when on 12V ā€¦ oh Gosh there is always something.

I found an old Nodemcu, will try that, do you use the ESPHOME? Can you share your code?

Indeed, esphomeā€¦ Code? Was just an input sensor, 2 lines of code :slight_smile:

A bit rusty, o this, on the nodemcu need to use two GPIO?

COM1 to GND
and
NO1 to GPIO2

?

binary_sensor:
  - platform: gpio
    id: button
    name: Doorbell Button
    pin:
      number: GPIO2
      mode: INPUT_PULLUP
      inverted: true
    filters:
      # Small filter, to debounce the button press.
      - delayed_on: 25ms
      - delayed_off: 25ms

Yeah, think so, just test :slight_smile:

Ok, it works, :slight_smile: thanks for all

Is there a way to make the phone ring instead of a notification?

Thanks for all the great work on this integration. It allows me to easily open my gate from HomeAssistant.

Now, a crazy question:
Iā€™d like to add a button to HomeAssistant which will trigger the doorbell on the HikVision outdoor post, as if someone pressed the button. Why? Weā€™re trying to train our puppy, and with Covid and all, we donā€™t get too many people ringing the doorbell :smiley: So anyone knows the ISAPI call I could make for that?

setup your own PBX server? like asterisk?

Oh right, didnā€™t think of that. Would that make the indoor unit ring?

Itā€™s just a sip extension, you can call if from any other sip client

Oh right. I use a Fritzbox here for my DECT phones, I guess I should be able to connect that.

yeah, should work, just register your indoor as an extension , then you can call it :slight_smile: