DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

hehe, yeah, i dont want to use hikconnect either, it was way to slow

BUT, i was not able to find a single app that can do twoway audio, i’m not a developer, so not going to build one, it should be possible tough with SDK

but last week i discovered that synology started supporting intercoms, i was able to add the 8003 !!
and its the only app i was able to find that can actually do two way audio

so i disabled hikconnect now

on incoming call => i get HA push notiftcation coming from companion app, much faster then actually hikconnect is telling me that someone is at the door
in that notification , i have an action defined to decline call or answer
if i answer => the DS cam opens , and i can start talking, there is even a button to open a door!!!

i’m using a cracked edition of synology, if you have a real synology, you can also enable push from the app itself… but doesnt mather, i use the companion appp

see here, looks like hkconnect, i it has an mic app to start twoway audio, and open door button

but most important , all is LOCAL!! and superfast

In this motion eye how i must input URL address ? When type IP it is wrong when put rtsp://192.168.xx.xx:554/Streaming/channels/101 also is wrong.

dont remember anymore, but it should work, i used it before
i also use the same rtsp url for my synology

like this maybe?

how have you solve the still image problem?

I use a Synology for my cameras, I use that integration for my hikvision doorbell, but motioneye works also as addon

It is something I will have to consider, because it might be too much for my Pi to have a stream playing all the time …

No, you dont need any streaming at all, you can disabloe motion on synology, its not needed
Your callsensors in HA tells you there is someone at the door , at that point you just use the DS Cam app, only then there 1 min streaming

you can also use hikconnect to add a local device, not with cloud, but then you need also to pick up manually by starting two way audio

just add your 8003 with its IP address… for remote location, just open port 8000 in your firewall

does anyone know how to add extra admin users? seems there is only 1 admin?

in the “'user” section there i can add administratord, but cant provide a password there :slight_smile:

I try add camera by Synology NAS but i can not add it… No working with my camera…

You must be doing something wrong, RTSP is compatible

I admire you for the calmness in dealing with these situations :slight_smile: , I choose not to go down the hikvision products for access control because I was (am) going crazy with workarounds with a few simple intercoms :joy: .

1 Like

Why not using camera.snapshot service from HA?

I don’t think you can create snapshots if you can’t provide a snapshot url to HA

I use this, it works very well. Besides snapshot, I also save a short video.

How did you add the camera to HA? Can you show config?

Sure, but now i’m away. But it’s nothing complicated, I just used it platform:ffmpeg. And i have an automation that when someone calls uses service: camera.snapshot. That’s all.

Ok, np…

I use the Synology platform for cameras, so just interested how your urls look like… Want to know what you provided for snap and stream url

Ah, maybe like below?

@pepeEL , maybe worth a shot for you?

Am afraid you miss something here.
You can not take a snapshot out of a stream. You need a still_image URL

As this integration is not using still_image URL you can not take a camera.snapshot.
This integration is using RTSP stream and is not possible to take a snapshot.

Atleast with camera.snapshot.