DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

My IR/backlight is always turned on during night…
Integration with SIP is indeed possible, then you don’t need their cloud

Is it necessary to run a separate SIP server to work offline? Or does it integrate its own SIP server, and can also work offline in case I do not want to open another SIP server?
And what about Home assistant? Can home assistant work with this model without the cloud service?

Yes, if you don’t want to use their cloud, then you indeed need to run your own PBX server…there is an asterisk addon, also an Lovelace SIP card…

But remember, if you go the PBX road, there is no early video possible on your indoor panels, only video after you pickup…

Allthough indoor panels by hikvision are not needed anymore offcourse

I guess that the SIP server is run online then, and that the Hikvision unit, does not have a local SIP server?

What do you mean by early video?

So, in case I decide to go offline, I won’t be able either to use Hikvision indoor units, because I guess they can only work online and not offline?

It does run their own private sip, you can’t connect to it… If you don’t want cloud, you need to setup your own sip server

Early media= to see video before you pickup

No the indoor panels can connect to your PBX too, but you loose early media

won’t I be able to take the RTSP stream from the unit, and use it as an “early media” option?

I guess that early media issue will be a problem for me

Offcourse you can use RTSP…

But sip softphones can’t use that as early media, also not the indoor panels…

Only if you use an Lovelace sip card

May I ask if you have managed to use the doorbell directly via Homekit with Scrypted (video recording as well as 2-way audio)? Which HikVision device do you have?

then, there is no way of using the hikvison offline and with early media?

If thats the case, I guess it does not fit my needs, but can’t find any other ethernet doorbell, with RTSP and HAS integration :frowning:

It’s not hikvision, you are not going to find a doorbell to integrate with SIP and have early media on your devices, it doesn’t work with groups… It’s a PBX thing , not hikvision related

Hi. Is it possible to use isapi to turn off the screen of the DS KH6320

all isapi docs are on first post

How to Set Open Doors in that sip,Where should dtmf be set in ds-kv8113?

Yes , open door is sending #1

Up to what I know Dahua VTO2202F-P use SIP and can run with early media, doesn’t it? Ot its also propietary?

No idea, don’t know dahua :slight_smile:

I am using the 6113 b

#1 Set it under whiche label in ds-kv8113?

?? what do ask?

How to set DTMF #1 in HIKVISION ds-kv8113 ?