DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

Is any chance to also implement it in first generation of Video Intecom HikVison DS-KV8102-IM ?

No idea, you can try, they are just ISAPI commands

Thank you @pergola.fabio!
This has helped a lot.

In addition, I can confirm that DS-KV8413-WPE1 works,

In my Configuration, I have added the stream with the generic camera integration.

camera:
  - platform: generic
    stream_source: rtsp://user:[email protected]:554/0
    still_image_url: http://user:[email protected]/jpeg/view.html
    verify_ssl: false
    name: door_cam

This works and I have the video streamed to a card in Lovelace.

I have Tested the unlock command and this works! This is in my configuration as a Shell Command that I can trigger via a service.

shell_command:
  open_door: curl -i --digest -u user:password -X PUT -d '<RemoteControlDoor><cmd>open</cmd></RemoteControlDoor>' http://192.168.x.xxx/ISAPI/AccessControl/RemoteControl/door/1

I am trying to read into how I can detect the Button press ( ƍ have 4 buttons). This is not clear to me yet. I would like to have this avaliable as a signal in HA so I can use it for some automation/notification.
Any advice in this regard?

Also, any experience with integrating Events (motion sensor, tamper alarm)?

great, didnt know so many devices were available :slight_smile:
i only have the kd8003 , for me there is an issue with the firmware, so i am not able to test the button press atm

you can work with that callstatus maybe? ot do you only see 1 callstatus?
or these ones maybe? ISAPI/System/IO/inputs/1/status

here are most recent isapi :

i update first post also with those docsā€™s

keep us posted if you find anything ā€¦ usefull for other people

For now, i have attached an ESPboard to my Hikvision device, so i can capture an doorpress event
i want to use ISAPI too in future to get the press/callstatus event, but i need to wait for next firmware
i have also attached an esp to the doorrelay, so when opens the door with the keycode or badge, i can also start automations to turn on light/music :slight_smile:

there, updated some more documents

I get the following with call status. Not sure why it gives a 401 then immediately a 200.

HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 16:22:52 GMT
Server: webs
Content-Length: 0
Connection: close
X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN
Pragma: no-cache
Cache-Control: no-cacheWWW-Authenticate: Digest qop="auth", realm="DS-D57F27C6", nonce="Yz......not sure if this is important..........MWI=", stale="false", opaque="", domain="::"
Content-Type: application/json

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 16:22:52 GMT
Server: webs
Content-Length: 42
Connection: close
X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN
Pragma: no-cache
Cache-Control: no-cache
Content-Type: application/json

{
        "CallStatus":   {
                "status":       "idle"
        }

ISAPI/System/IO/inputs/1/status

Had the same response, only the content was empty.

Thanks! this also worked for me (without the 401 and 200 messages)

Ok, so you can have a doorpress event, but you still donā€™t know what button was pressed :slight_smile:

Also let us know what you setup as a scan interval for your doorpress sensor, i have tested yet
ā€¦
Not sure if 1 sec works, without hammering the device :slight_smile:

Sorry, New to the HA chat, I was referring to a message from @AmuroRei73

curl --digest http://user:[email protected]/ISAPI/VideoIntercom/callStatus?format=json

works to get the Call Status though I am not sure if I will use this since I cannot distinguish which button was pressed. Still looking through the docs for the right ISAPI.

Ok, keep us postedā€¦

I have more isapi, will post later, but donā€™t think they are relevant for doorbuttons

But user and pass can we hide from a link ,?

Whatā€™s your question?

@pergola.fabio
I was not able to find if any ISAPIs for button pressed status or notification. Not sure if you have another documents but the General file looked like it was the complete documentation.

Anyways I tried to get the Events notification to work (Motion and tamper alert) but this always gave an error.

Giving up on this for know and solving with motionEye (motion detection at least. Already have this working as a binary signal to HA but takes more resources from my rpi4) and FreePBX to figure out which button was pressed (via SIP). This will have the duel function that I will also use this anyway for Calling different phones even when away from the house.

hey @Mr.Ed

i have updated the first post with all ISAPI docments i was able to find
keep us posted if you find anything, this will help other people too

Anybody can help me how i can use it with model DS-KV8102 IM ? I try add as camera but not working for meā€¦

This not working
still_image_url: http://user:[email protected]/jpeg/view.html

does that link work in a browser? if yes, then it should work, but its better to use RTSP feeds anyway

no in browser not working itā€¦