DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

yes, with SSH addon, you can access the addon, look at the command in the readme, then you enter the addon container
ot just install sngrep inside the SSH addon, with the command “apk add sngrep”

its empty nothing is sjhown EDIT after a while this

thats seems OK, you can enter the register message by clicking enter, do you see there the 200 message like i showed?

those other 393 messages, they are causing the memory issues, i think they are gone when you add a domain/user in opensips CP … i had them too in the beginning

perfect, yu should see “registered” state in ivms now when you do a refresh

now just create a domain/user and install your self a softphone , line linphone ot whatever you like, and start receiving calls!! :slight_smile:

yes now is registered, in mariadb this

yeah normal too, no idea why that is :wink:

where?

which softphone you recommend for Android?

This is my SIP card, when i receive calls:

1 Like

i test “linphone” or “acrobits softphone”

Ok, but trhe local domain (192.168.1.12) or I can put my external domain? I use Caddy and cloudflare

local domain, just enter the IP of your HA , and the user must match that usersame with “10000000005”

see readme, i added some pics

connection error.

Not sure to continue test softphones, or just try the asterisk?

Not use internal up, for access from outside, just open port 5060

ok, but I was on WiFI

No, don’t try asteriks yet, try local with a sofphone … Of that doesn’t work, asteriks won’t either

All working now,? You should see your sofphone register coming in too with sngrep

Try all local, I think for outside domain you need to open ports, 5060 for sure and maybe also ports for audio ass wel…

I know aterisk uses 10000 to 20000 for audio/video