DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

Is this correct? In linphone app under WiFi from android phone in same LAN as HA

but linphone does not connect (in sngrep seems ok though, not sure)

Thats not ok, try UDP protocol, have you added the user also on opensips?

UDP same

Strange, maybe you need to reboot the opensips

Or try linphone on desktop

At sngrep I indeed see you send a register to opensips but the reply back doesn’t arrive, like it’s not allowed or no user excists

how to do this?

Restart addon :slight_smile:

after restart, connected!

Now what :smiley: ?

It will work only under WiFI yes? Of course no use, this is needed when I am outside far away from the house

Ok, cool, gonna add that to manual that restart is needed… :+)

Now press the outdoor call button, you should see the call coming in on your sofphone… for outside network, just open port 5060 on your firewall to the IP of HA and then you can use your domin on linphone

You can also call from your indoor, your softphone should be listed as a contact… But I can’t pickup, that doesn’t work, but I don’t care about that

Or proceed with asterisk, that’s a very nice system, the Lovelace sip card is a work in progress though, bur already working great

yes correct, its there it rings, but can’t pick up

Indeed, but it should work when you call from outdoor, that’s the goal… I don’t care about calling from indoor :wink:

For me it works perfect on a 8003, what device do you have?

I am home sick with covid (mild) so don’t want to go out to press the button, but it should work
KV8213

Tried to do a DNS forward with cloudflare
doorbell.mydomain.com

Then in caddy I forward port 5060 to HA LAN IP (192.168.1. 12).

But when I try to register the soft phone app does not connect…

Maybe I need to use another user 1000000006?

To add another USER I do have to repeat this with 1000000006 or just add a user?

Goto system, UAC Registant, add a new one with the correct info, in my example, 192.168.0.17 is HA, while 192.168.0.71 is my indoor panel:

• Registrar server: sip:192.168.0.71:5065
  • Address of record: sip:[email protected]:5065
  • Auth username: 10000000005
  • Auth password: the “admin” / “Registration” password of your device
  • Contact URI: sip:[email protected]
  • Expires: 3600

That would solve the problem of port forward?

Can you tell me the steps needed?

No, you don’t need to add another user, that won’t work, … it’s fixed to 100000005 with that specific sn…

You only need to open 5060 on your firewall to the IP , thats it… No fancy stuff… Check with a port checker online if port 5060 is really open? Maybe an firewall issue or maybe you need to reboot your firewall?

port is open, but does not connect linphone

I checked sngrep but if aborts

what’s port 54970 (192.168.1.1 is my router 192.168.1.12 is HA) it tries to connect it seems

Ok, but I do have to make door.mydomain.com point to my home assistant instance at port 5060 no?

Indeed, maybe other ports needed too for external, I don’t know… You need to look it up at opensips website