DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

Back to BI. It seems like BI have BiDi audio support. This may by a very good basis to run the intercom till Hikvision will fix the ISAPi for the 8003.
I can see the camera in BI. Now I will try to add it to HA.
Update - the 8003 mic is not detected by BI and the output is only a physical output (speaker).
Anyway, the video on the lovelace from BI loads instantly.
When using picture glance card you can get the the gate open button and the call handling.
I will try that.

Yeah, I used BI before, BIdi didnā€™t work
But ISAPi for BIdi works, Synology 7 supports BIdi, I have tested it beforeā€¦ The only problem is, that on incoming call, the speaker is in use, so when you start BIdi, you donā€™t hear anything, you need to ā€œanswerā€ call first, and that ISAPi command is not supported on 8003ā€¦

So again, sip is the best alternative :+)

I have at home Qnap. It has a video station that is limited for free to 2 sources. I will check it out as well.
The video from the BI to the HA is supper fast. It appears within less than a second.

Can you direct me to the SIP configuration within this topic. Too many posts to look in.

Donā€™t think QNAP is using ISAPi on hikvision doorbells, I think only Synology is able todo it, itā€™s a new feature on Synologyā€¦ But itā€™s useless anyway, because there is no answer button :+)

There is no direct link to SIP, itā€™s quite basic, you can just enable sip on the doorstation, its then an extension on your PBX

OK. So can you direct me to the configuration posts up here.
I assume you use the SDK for signaling. This I will install on my BI server as it is running 7/24.
If you can send the automations etc. that will solve some time.
Now SIP, the Have you used Asterix server? If not was is the setup?
One more question. I assume audio starts only after a call is initiated letā€™s say from the outdoor station and you inject an answer command through the SDK. Am I correct?

There are no posts here about sip, itā€™s quite basic on the doorstation, just point to your PBX of your choiceā€¦
Im now running asteriskā€¦

Indeed, I use the SDK for events, and also use opensips addon as a proxy for sip, because I want to have video on my indoor stationsā€¦ If you donā€™t have those, you donā€™t need it

I donā€™t have automations, I use the Lovelace sip card and a softphone for my androids

OK.
I will start working on it. I intend to extend my system and have 2 8003 door stations, 2 indoor station and few tablets & phones.

Thanks.

Good luckā€¦ You donā€™t need to setup sip if you donā€™t want to, only usefull if you want your own sip cliĆ«nt

Thanks. I do not have much experience with SIP yet. I will do my homework.

Forgot to ask.

1. Are you running the PBX on a separate machine or as a docker on the HASS?
  2. Which softphone are you using?

Iā€™m running asterisk as an add-on, and using my own compiled linhome sofphone , where I inject rtsp stream as early media

Started looking into things.
1 The SDK is located in by BI PC running windows 10.
2. The HA runs on RPi (HASSIO).
I do not know how to run the SDK (I understand it is the IP Intercom one).
I do not understand how the SDK and HA communicate.

The SDK doesnā€™t run on RPI hardware, the addon only runs on HassOS 64 bit Linuxā€¦

You can also run it on windows, but you need to change and download the SDK library from hikvision site

I know that the SDK runs on a windows machine while the rest of the add-ons run the HassOS.
I have downloaded the SDK, opened the file and run the IP Intercom package. I do not know how to run it not configure it.
2nd thing is why have you compiled the linphone for?
Can you send a UI photo of a call? I do not understand how does it look on the HA.

All the SDK scrips as example are on first post, on the GitHub pageā€¦

Linphone has nothing to do with HA , itā€™s just a sip softphone clientā€¦ If you enable SIP, there is no early video on softphones , and I want to see who is at the door before pick-up , thatā€™s why I injected manually the rtsp stream path

@pergola.fabio Would you mind sharing your modified Linphone? I couldnā€™t find the code in your Github account (or I overlooked it).

indeed its not there
i just used this libary: https://github.com/alexeyvasilyev/rtsp-client-android

copy pasted that code, i use linhome, its perfect solution for door intercom, more compact then linphone

What a great add-on! I had already video stream from my doorbell using Frigate so I knew somebody was in the front door.
However with this now I know when the button is pressed, when the door is unlocked and I can unlock the door. So I can trigger automations.
I only got the sdk based add-on, not the full pack, yet.
So I would like to ask, is there also a possibility to get what rfid carf opened the door, so I can trigger special automations?
Furthermore, how do you use the service call to open the door? I went to automations and added a scenario. Is that the correct way? Because I didnā€™t find it documented!
Thanks again!

Hi the service call to open door is documented in readmeā€¦

Not sure if the RFID value is present, I do log it tough, check the addon log , there should be a line like : unlocked by ā€¦

It contains some string value, if itā€™s there I can add it as an attribute

1 Like

Started installing the solution for the 8003. MariaDB is OK (opensips one). The Hikvision-opensips failed to install with non-zero return code 100.
I need help. Canā€™t continue.