DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

Great progress indeed!!! What fake sip are you using? Did you use the script I posted earlier? Then no mqtt is needed, it send with a bearer token…

Anyway, are you posting it also on GitHub?

Ah, I made my own fake SIP; I used your script as a reference, similar concept! (the service I wrote for the TwoWayAudio is in nodejs so I needed to capture the events there.

MQTT is just there for convenient push communication to HA. Is there another way to accomplish this?

I’ll push once I get the lovelace card working and clean it up a little

1 Like

Yeah, I do a direct API with a bearer token, to call an update of sensor… It’s also included in script…

So are you setting up an SIP? Or are you registering on the outdoor on port 5065?

Anyway, looking forward to the two-way audio, I would like indeed a button “push to talk” same concent as in the client or the surveillance station

Hello is it possible to stop the ringing of indoor station if a automatisation catches this ringing with the rest sensor and if a door sensor (zigbee) is opened ?

Yes, that’s possible also depends what kind of outdoor device you have?
You want to drop the signal right? Or you want to mute?

I have this one DS-KV8213-WME1

Both if its possible
How to configure?

Yes, with your device I think it’s possible with the callsignal, have a search in this thread, look for the callsignal ISAPI command

curl -i --digest -u admin:XXXX -d "{"CallSignal":{"cmdType":"hangUp"}}" -H "Content-Type: application/json" -X PUT http://192.168.0.70/ISAPI/VideoIntercom/callSignal?format=json

PUT http://192.168.178.x/ISAPI/VideoIntercom/callSignal?format=json
HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 21:00:29 GMT
Server: webs
Content-Length: 0
Connection: close
X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN
Cache-Control: no-store
Pragma: no-cache
WWW-Authenticate: Digest qop="auth", realm="DS-80F15A05", nonce="xxxx=", stale="false", opaque="", domain="::"
Content-Type: application/json

HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 21:00:29 GMT
Server: webs
Content-Length: 206
Connection: close
X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN
Cache-Control: no-store
Pragma: no-cache
Content-Type: application/json

{
        "requestURL":   "/ISAPI/VideoIntercom/callSignal",
        "statusCode":   4,
        "statusString": "Invalid Operation",
        "subStatusCode":        "invalidOperation",
        "errorCode":    1073741830,
        "errorMsg":     "invalid operation"
}

I am getting this. “xxxx” is censored. Or does this have to fired up while the doorbell is ringing ?

Not sure ,I have an 8003 model, not supported on mine model, so can’t help :frowning:

Hi
I updated my KV8113 to latest FW (2.2.53) and then decided to look around for nice home assistant solutions. What a bummer!
Now I believe alertStream is not working because of that firmware. Can someone please confirm that I just lost my only chance to get live info about e.g. door left open?
mike

Hmm, don’t think Alertstream was possible on general firmwares… You mean the ISAPI command?

You can use my SDK addon … Should give all events

Hi! I’m attempting to be able to unlock my HikVision-operated door via a HA button. I was following the instructions of the HikVisions SDK HA addon. Set the sensor templates, set the configuration (incl. the bearer token), but the addon itself does not start correctly. Shortly after start, I get the following in the log and the addon is automatically turned off.

10/17/2022, 19:01:21 Hikvision SDK Add-on started! Listening for events...
loop[2] find 5 mac and 11 ip
NET_DVR_SetupAlarmChan_V41 failed, error code = 28

Has anyone seen this previously? The HikVision documentation says error 28 is Not enough resource on the device. (Are addon resources not set automatically by the addon?)

I’m running HA 2022.10.4 in the OS version. There is no HikVison NVR in the system, but the doorbell camera works fine (I have it in HA via Synology Surveillance center). I have doorbell DS-KV8202 (quite old, but should be supported by the HikVision SDK addon).

Many thanks for any pointers!

Hi, what OS are you using? The addon is only supported on x64 hardware… Raspberry is not supported…
The SDK is quite limited , coming from Hikvision itself

Or maybe try to restart the doorbell? Maybe it’s indeed a resource issue… I only have an 8003 device, so can’t test others… Alltough it works for other people too with other kind of devices

1 Like

I’m running the OS as a virtual machine on my Synology DS918+. According to someone’s overview, it should be x64 based on apollolake CPU.

But restarting the HikVision doorbell worked, thanks for the tip! Actually, this has helped mi multiple times with the HikVision equipment but I always forget it does magic…

Now to get the door opening and other integrations working…

cool , have fun with it :slight_smile:

btw, i was thinking about to buy a ds918+ (maybe second hand), of wait for the ds923+ next year, do you use also Plex transocding on it? any good?

We do run Plex server (accessed by the TV and sometimes computers). I’m hesitant though what you mean by a Plex “transcoding”.

That being said, I’m a bit sad Synology dropped official support for Plex in DSM 7.1 (see package index where Plex was available in 6.2 but is no longer in 7.1). The manually installed version seems to work OK (but I’d like to automate the updates).

PS: The HikVision doorbell door opening worked like a charm according to the tutorial, I already have a button for that in Lovelace :-).

ow, i wasnt aware that plex dropped support? ok, thats new to me
i run now an xpenology on my ESXI system, maybe i need to stick with it :slight_smile:

Just as a follow-up if anyone else runs into the same situation. As I had to adjust the configuration of the doorbell, I needed to restart both the addon and the doorbell and the same error occurred again. Restarting the doorbell did not help this time, but after an unspecified sequence of trying to restart the doorbell, addon, homeassistant and the whole virtual machine, it finally worked again.

So for the moment I’d just call it a randomly (dis)appearing bug :-/.

i have an idea what happens, seems when the SDK (addon) is first started, seems its downloading ALL events from the past, i think they are stored again

you can see it also, when you stop the addon for a week and then start it again…
Maybe your log was quite huge, and took a while for the download , maybe thats why you saw resource errors?
it should be stable now…

1 Like