DS-KD8003 - DS-KV8113 - DS-KV8213 - DS-KV6113 - DS-KV8413 and .... integration Hikvision HikConnect Video intercom doorbell

The full history may indeed be long – that particular doorbell was installed on the house years ago (and had a long period of sudden “sabotage alarms” as fixing was wrong).

I’ll try to update once I’m home (next week) and will let you know if anything changed.

@pergola.fabio, after the update, the addon seems to flawlessly start every time. Thanks! <3

1 Like

Has anyone got a similar RESTFul sensor for the video doorbell tamper status? I have a a DS-KV6113 and I haven’t found the resource/value_template options for monitoring such a sensor in this thread nor anywhere else.

Use my addon, I added a tamper sensor…

Or at first post, I included all ISAPI documents, maybe you can find right command there, alltough I doubt it

Thank you. Just installed and tested and it works flawlessly. Congrats for your work!

Pity the tamper sensor is not a binary one, as it would be great to include it into the Alarmo integration, which works with binary sensors only. Will try to change the device type to see whether Alarmo detects it. If not, it will be enough for the purpose to set up an automation to receive notifications upon tamper triggering.

Cheers!

Yeah, you can change the type , it’s a template sensor, should be possible

Maybe indeed an idea to also customize the type of sensor, now indeed sensor.xxx is hardcoded , I could make the type of sensor also configurable … So you can make like xxx.yyy

But for now , just create a template binary sensor , with the state coming from my sensor

Thank you, @pergola.fabio. Just customized the sensor and created a binary_sensor. Now, Alarmo displays it in the list of available sensors, so it can be used as a trigger for the alarm system. For me, it is more than enough for the purpose, although it is a good idea indeed to be able to choose the sensor type.

1 Like

Hi @jpet, did you still play with this? did you succeed somehow?

Guys, for 8003 owners, remember, the CALLSIGNAL ISAPI command does not work on our devices… i have found a way, we need to send the command to indoor, but port 80 is closed on our indoor stations, its possible using the SDK on 8000

here is a sample file …

i will make it part of the addon later

1 Like

Hello , looks like the custom firmware link is broken DZP20210225121_OUTDOOR_01_H11_EN_STD_V2.2.45_210721.zip, can anyone upload it again? , thanks.

You don’t need to anymore, all is now integrated onnthe SDK addon
edit: but fixed link in thread start anyway, but remember, if you already have 2.2.50 or higher, then yiu are not able to downgrade anymore

1 Like

guys, GOOD news for RPI owners, my addon didnt work for you, i have now an SDK LIB for RPI too!!

But i’m unable to test, since i dont own one :slight_smile:

who can test it for me if it works? if yes, i will include it in the addon too, so it works for everyone!!

This would be great if it really works on RPI!
I’m willing to test it soon. Is there any instruction on how to install the addon?

I have a new version uploaded next week

Hey @marschall.philipp or anyone running RPI

Can you show me output for this command in ssh addon?

Uname
And
Uname -m

Thnx

Guys, updated a NEW addon, remove the old one, and delete/uninstall it, install the new version, seems i had a typo in the folder name :slight_smile:

SO updated, with RPI support (arm) and a lot of new sensors and features

I updated my addon with RPI, test it :slight_smile:

I think you have to state aarch64 in the config.json so that we can install it on an RPI!?