DSMR smart meter : no phase values?

I use the DSMR integration with a p1==⟩usb adapter door years. It works well, except for one thing:
I dont get any values for the separate phases (3 phase meter)

Is this a bug in the integration or a problem with the smart meter? (How can i Check?)

When you go to your Settings → Devices & Services → DSMR Slimme Meter
you will see a block called Diagnostic with hidden entities. Here your phase sensors live. Just unhide the ones you will enable.

What works:

What do you see when clicking on Voltage Phase L1?
Is it enabled in the Advanced settings tab?

Yes it is!

Definitely not an integration issue, it is working on my side with a P1->USB cable. Then you should find it in your DSMR configuration setup (correct meter chosen with the correct DSMR protocol? Otherwise P1 cable check.
P.s. mine is working with ISKRA AM550 (DSMR 5.0)

I get real time values for most of the other stuff, so the cable works …
I only dont get the phase values.

I suspect that the meter is not collecting/sending. I cannot acces phase info on the display of the meter either. Only that there are 3 phases active … its a old dsmr 2.2+ meter

I’ll call stedin tomorrow… Maybe they will have a answer.

Tnx!

Did you have an answer?
same problem over here @Voorburg

Yes! I didn’t a answer from Stedin (the call center guy didn’t understand), but they immediately offered to swap the meters. Not many people are playing with the P1 port I guess…

The new meter (and all its sensors in home assistant) work perfect now.

I guess it’s a problem with the old meter or the capabilities of DSMR 2.2? The new smart meter is DSMR 5.

So, if you also have a older smart meter; contact Stedin, annoy the call center guy/girl until they give you the smart meter swap. You also get a new gas meter, because the old one is uncompatibel.

Hope this helps…

Same here with a version 4.2 DSMR, all values are there, except the voltage L1/L2/L3. These are interesting values, especially with solar energy and shutting off inverters.
Anyone else with the same “issue”.

I am 100% sure that in the past these values were populated, now not anymore. Already changed my P1 cable for a new one, same results.

DSMR 4.2 gives no voltage values. Simple as that.
Get a DSMR 5 meter.