Dual Rflinks

Sounds great! Do you have any link to this script? :wink:

Sure; https://github.com/Iture/RFLinkGateway

hi, I started looking at this again, after having a break. Where do I need to place the files? I cant see to find out where to put them. no where it has been written. I tried to add them to a folder RFLinkGateway in custom_components but I think this is nok. :slight_smile:

Hi Hilko,

I haven’t tried this myself yet but I’ll try it during the weekend.

This is not a homeassistant add-on, you need a folder with all the files from github and run RFlinkGateway.py to start it after configuring.

Than all rflink commands will be send an received by mqtt for the configered device. Home assistant normally automatically picks up on new devices who communicate over MQTT. But not sure how and if that will work with this rflink to mqtt gateway, one way to find out I suppose :slight_smile:

Hi Robin,

Thanx for the reply. I’m curious if youll get it to work. I stopped trying again. Also because I can’t seem to get a grip on mqtt. But I need to really sit down for it. :slight_smile:.

Hi all, I have a RFLink on 433,42 frequency to drive my Somfy covers. Everything is working perfectly with rflink integration.

I’d like to domotise my Came portal with a dry DiO contact on 433,92 frequency.

It seems that the rflink does NOT support several RFLink box attached directly to USB.

Is it difficult to add this kind of support onto the rflink module ?

I don’t know if it is very difficult to implement, but I can control without problem some 433,92MHz devices with a 433,42MHz RFLink

• Trust AWMD-250 Dimmer (like the KAKU)
  • Aukey plugs
  • Sonoff RF

I think you can risk trying before putting on another RFLink.