Dual value slider/Hyseresis slider

I’m looking for a slider with 2 value’s to consolidate min/max value’s for automation.
For example, I can control min/max value’s of my boiler temp and can use 2 seperate sliders to achieve this.
But I was wondering if there is an option for 1 UI element that can be used for both value’s.

Same thing could be used for min/max value humidity to turn on/off a humidifier.

Edit: moved from frontend to feature request

No, I’ve never seen a slider like that other than on this custom thermostat card.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip tom :slight_smile:

It only works with climate entities unfortunately.

ohw…
Maybe in that case the answer is just: learn to make custom UI elements :smiley:

1 Like

It’s a great idea. I can think of many places I could use a dual slider to define a range.

Moved the topic to feature request for now :slight_smile:
If its not picked up I’ll probably try to make something like this when I have (a lot of) time

1 Like

Don’t forget to vote for your own request.

first time I make a request, thanks :slight_smile: didn’t know

Did you ever find a solution to this, currently looking for the same thing!

Do you mean like this?

Yes, except my thermostat only has a cold and heat option not an auto that lets you pick both set points, so I’m looking to setup a UI and automation that lets me do that on my own. The automation is easy, the UI is less so (at least for me) :sweat_smile:

This is using a bang bang in esphome

Necro for my first post, but I cannot find any progress on this topic, I got no ‘eye for design’ but am working on this…

1 Like

Any progress on this?
I am also looking for a dual min/max slider to define the range setting for notification on my bbq pit.
Using 2 sliders, one for min and one for max looks clunky.

I am looking for a multiple interval slider - not only limited to 2 “data points”, but a number of configurable data points.
E.g. if you want to be able to specify different ranges for the cost of electricity, and you have 5 intervals:

Below 1.5
1.5 to below 2.5
2.5 to below 3.5
3.5 to below 4.5
and 4.5 or higher

For that it would be nice to be able to set a minimum and maximum value - and then a number of configurable slider points between min and max (and maybe set a step interval or have to possibility to enter the data points in an input-field) …

I’m looking for a more elegant card to visualize the state of and control some top-down bottom-up powerview shades, and a dual-selection slider would be ideal. I haven’t yet gotten into creating custom dashboard cards in Home Assistant, but this may end up being the thing that motivates me to get over the initial setup hurdle.