Duplicate values in Influxdb after restarting HA

Hi,
I am trying to push my utility meter (Linky) daily value to Influxdb. This is fairly straightforward to do: I just installed the Linky integration, and configured Influxdb like this:

influxdb:
  host: myhost
  port: 8086
  max_retries: 3
  include:
    entities:
       - entity.sensor.linky_yesterday

This works fine… until HA is restarted. Every time HA starts, it adds the latest value to Influxdb. Because the values are added with different timestamps, they are not handled as duplicated by Influxdb.
So I can end up with something like this:

time                attribution_str         domain entity_id       friendly_name_str icon_str  time_str    username_str            value
----                ---------------         ------ ---------       ----------------- --------  --------    ------------            -----
1579465004677655040 Data provided by Enedis sensor linky_yesterday Linky yesterday   mdi:flash 18 Jan 2020 [email protected] 55.298
1579466123163844096 Data provided by Enedis sensor linky_yesterday Linky yesterday   mdi:flash 18 Jan 2020 [email protected] 55.298

Is there any way to avoid this, by making sure that HA will send the value to Influxdb only once per day?

Thanks.

Hi.

did you ever solve this? It’s happening to me too…

Unfortunately no, and I didn’t have time to look for a solution or a workaround yet.

Im struggeling with the same problem. Any solutions until now?