Dwains Theme - Custom Addons

Keep up the good work guys. The custom add-ons you have made are cool

Hello, iā€™m follow you config, so thanks for the share :slight_smile:

Iā€™m try to use your server-rack, iā€™m assuming pve** is a proxmox? Do you install netdata in the host?
Other think, about synology, i have two, if i use your addon the page stays a little confusingā€¦ can be done a ā€œbuttonā€ for synology and them have a page for each nas?

Thanks

Yep - pve is proxmox, I have installed Glances on the proxmox host as well

You probably need to duplicate the page and tweak the auto-entities config to make sure youā€™re picking up a single synology box

Can you please advice meā€¦ on the synology more page tou have

**Uptime:** {{ (data | fromjson)['uptime']}}<br/>
**DSM Version:** {{ (data | fromjson)['version']}}<br/>

From here this is? When i go to that page, the top of the page takes to much to load(i must went back and the into the page again to that partial load) and the uptime information never shows up

In my more_page.yaml config

Okā€¦ so i have missed that, i donā€™t see that file :frowning:

I think that information is from rooms.yaml that exist inside config folderā€¦ isnā€™t this repeated

About the issue that only some information appear after enter de page a second timeā€¦

I see that in more pages i have a synology nas addon (HA:port/dwains-theme/more_page_addon_synology_nas), if i access that page the uptime information appear ok, but if i use the server-rack-> synology (HA:port/dwains-theme/server_rack_addon_synology_nas) the uptime information is missingā€¦

Thanks again

Please can you clarify your ā€œhostsā€

What is the pvetbsh, tbsh01 and tbsh02 ? Is pve a cluster and the tbsh nodes?

Thanks

pvetbsh is my host and tbsh01/02 are the nodes

Hey there :wink:

i added the docker-card.js to the www-root folder, added a resource entry for the dashboard, too.
Creating a manual card with type: custom:docker-card tells me that this card was not found.

Any idea how to fix that?

thank you in advance!

Being realisticā€¦ DD3.0 is in beta testing right now and should be out anytime. Itā€™s going to require a completely different configuration and will handle additional cards/pages completely different. So all of this will be obsolete in a matter of weeks/months. If itā€™s something you can go without for a short period of time, Iā€™d just wait for the new release (or get in on the beta).

Good to know, thanks for that hint. So i have to be little patient. :slight_smile:
I am kind of a beginner with Home-Assistant. What does DD3.0 for?

Thanks

DD3.0 is the next version of dwains dashboard. Itā€™s a completely different configuration than the current one. And it doesnā€™t look like theirs a quick migration from 2.7 to 3.0

https://dwainscheeren.github.io/dwains-lovelace-dashboard/v3/information/migrate-v2-to-v3.html

that looks great, indeed.

thanks for clearing that up. :slight_smile: