Easiest Touch Wall Switches to Integrate

Hi there
New to the community. I have been doing a lot of research and reading on this topic but just can’t find a recommendation.
Purchased a house that I am renovating and it has soooooo many switches! (1/2/3/4 gang, ceiling fans). I want to reduce the physical amount of space they take up and while at it make them smart. HA looks like something I want to work with but I’m new so the least amount of integration the better. I have played with HA already, adding Eufy cameras just to see what HA is all about.

Getting down to what I’m looking a recommendation for:
I want a manufacturer that has switches up to 4 gangs for US standards
I want to be able to dim the lights using these switches (such as double tap, long press)
I want to be able to turn off/on the backlights on them
I want the same mfg to offer a fan switch of the same style to keep consistent look throughout the house for the ceiling fans
I want it to be local and not need internet

I plan to install wall mounted touchscreens/tablets with voice control in strategic areas to control via HA and to control via voice but still want the switches to be functional.

There are TONS of options for the “touch smart switch”, even sonoff has them here:

Sonoff doesn’t have 4-gang nor do they have fan control switches.
There are other manufactures of the same type of switch that do and they have a zigbee version or a wifi version such as Moes House:

So the question is what is my best bet for what I’m trying to achieve? Would these Moes Hosue switches do the job? IS zigbee or Wifi version better?
Would I have to flash them (probably 20+ switches once I’m finished)? Would I flash them to ESPhome? Tasmota?
Would setting up the integration to do the functions above be relatively easy? I’ve seen bits and peices of discussion about these but no real “tutorial” or example that I could find for these Moes switches (or other brand with this kind of product line up).

Any suggestions or ideas from someone that has these already setup would be very appreciated.
I plan to buy 1 switch and get it doing what I want before going all in on a product, I just don’t know which brand and protocol I should start with.

Thanks

This is an interesting 3 gang device :slight_smile:

Thanks for that, they are a bit too pricey to outfit a whole house with and I’m not too sure about the longevity of those screens!

This is a list of wifi switches https://templates.blakadder.com/switch.html and this is a list of zigbee ones https://zigbee.blakadder.com/switches.html