Ecobee error after upgrading to 107.5

I just upgraded to 107.5 and now the Ecobee thermostat is not working.

This is on the log. I have confirmed that the API is correct. Not sure what else to try.

Log Details (ERROR)
Logger: homeassistant.config_entries
Source: components/ecobee/__init__.py:105
First occurred: 10:19:19 PM (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 10:19:19 PM

Error setting up entry ecobee for ecobee
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pyecobee/__init__.py", line 513, in _request
    response.raise_for_status()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/requests/models.py", line 941, in raise_for_status
    raise HTTPError(http_error_msg, response=self)
requests.exceptions.HTTPError: 400 Client Error: Bad Request for url: https://api.ecobee.com/token?grant_type=refresh_token&refresh_token=XXXX&client_id=XXXX

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config_entries.py", line 216, in async_setup
    hass, self
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/ecobee/__init__.py", line 58, in async_setup_entry
    if not await data.refresh():
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/ecobee/__init__.py", line 105, in refresh
    if await self._hass.async_add_executor_job(self.ecobee.refresh_tokens):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 57, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pyecobee/__init__.py", line 148, in refresh_tokens
    auth_request=True,
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pyecobee/__init__.py", line 522, in _request
    "ecobee tokens invalid; re-authentication required"
pyecobee.errors.InvalidTokenError: ecobee tokens invalid; re-authentication required

There’s a previously discussed issue with ecobee that sounds like might be related. It has to do with your upgrade taking place in the middle of the ecobee component’s normal token refresh.

I think the solution is to remove the entity and re-add it.

I have this same error after upgrading to 109.2. Except I don;t know how to remove the entity. My Home Assistant user interface is now not working and I only have access via command line. How can I remove it from there?