Ecobee Integration - Rs

Hello,

I am new to HA and I am trying to configure Ecobee, I have the API, and every time I put it in I get an error.

Logger: pyecobee
Source: /usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/pyecobee/init.py:806
First occurred: 10:20:37 AM (4 occurrences)
Last logged: 10:22:03 AM

• Error connecting to ecobee while attempting to request pin. Possible connectivity outage. HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘api.ecobee.com’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /authorize?response_type=ecobeePin&client_id=wOu6ojLRoeKZeqiEazcNhiB04gFujx98&scope=smartWrite (Caused by NewConnectionError(’<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7ff80321b250>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again’))
  • Error connecting to ecobee while attempting to request pin. Possible connectivity outage. HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘api.ecobee.com’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /authorize?response_type=ecobeePin&client_id=wOu6ojLRoeKZeqiEazcNhiB04gFujx98&scope=smartWrite (Caused by NewConnectionError(’<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7ff80321bf40>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again’))
  • Error connecting to ecobee while attempting to request pin. Possible connectivity outage. HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘api.ecobee.com’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /authorize?response_type=ecobeePin&client_id=wOu6ojLRoeKZeqiEazcNhiB04gFujx98&scope=smartWrite (Caused by NewConnectionError(’<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7ff803218bb0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again’))
  • Error connecting to ecobee while attempting to request pin. Possible connectivity outage. HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘api.ecobee.com’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /authorize?response_type=ecobeePin&client_id=wOu6ojLRoeKZeqiEazcNhiB04gFujx98&scope=smartWrite (Caused by NewConnectionError(’<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7ff80321b3a0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again’))