Ecoflow PowerStream

Hi.
Does someone use the Ecoflow PowerStream with Home Assistant ?
Is it supported ? if yes what can you do with it ?.
If not Are there some competitor ?

2 Likes

Hi,

would be interested too. I have a Powerstream and the Delta Max. So far I haven’t managed to integrate both or one of them into Homeassistant.

1 Like

Have you seen the EcoFlow Cloud Integration?

This is the only thing going for EcoFlow that I know of at the moment.
Not sure what PowerStream is but I decided EcoFlow doesn’t get any more money from me after they closed their local unofficial API instead of securing it and making it official.
I use EcoFlow for camping away from the cloud, so the cloud integration only helps if I’m near cell service.

2 Likes

Im also interested, i buy a powerstream and a additional Delta 2 Accu. That would be so great because to integrate in Energy Dashboard etc…

Powerstream and Powerstations work with hassio-ecoflow-cloud, see picture:
Bildschirmfoto zu 2023-07-17 13-53-46

2 Likes

@Andi2 How did you create the battery in your yaml? Utility meter? Would be nice if you could post your config. Unfortunately the connection seems to freeze every day for me. Values are not updated I have to restart the system. App connection problems I do not seem to have.

It is working ok for me. But you can only read some values…Nothing can be changed for the moment :frowning:

What’s the thought process of the battery storage in home assistant dashboard? I have the Delta Pro and it charges via Solar and the AC input. But I also have a Sense home energy monitor. So if I setup the Delta Pro “Solar” input for my HA solar that makes sense. I use the solar that I capture. So if my sense picked up 50kWh on my meter for the day, my solar input was 5. It will give me a total of 55kWh for the day. I don’t run an excess of solar ever, it’s use or lose basically to offset my house baseline loads.

So if I put the battery system inputs into the HA energy dashboard it ends up seeming to double count the AC energy used to charge the battery and then battery discharge. (Cause I already have my AC metered)
Is the battery system part of HA energy dashboard meant for a system were your battery is charged from a different source? There is not much documentation on how it all should work, or at least I don’t know where to find it. Thoughts?

1 Like

Hey guys, I’m looking at doing this and have not bought anything yet.

The things I want to clarify before doing it is whether the power output of the powerstream can be controlled using home assistant, or is it just to access the data created?

I basically want to use a home assistant power compatible monitor such as a CT clamp to control the output and to stop sending back to the grid, instead of all the individual plugs they sell.

Thanks for any replies.

You can install Iobroker where there is a script that addresses the power streams directly.

1 Like

Take a look at GitHub - flixlix/power-flow-card-plus: A power distribution card inspired by the official Energy Distribution card for Home Assistant

There is another option to interact with the Ecoflow products, still with cloud but more complete.
Unfortunately it requires a setup of an ioBroker instance, but via MQTT discovery all data is smoothly integrated in HA. The adapter serves as a gateway between cloud and HA.

Adapter can be found here:

Hey, I have exactly the same question, every time I think I configured it correctly. The shown number do not look logic to me. Is there any further documentation about the energy dashboard and how to configure all the inputs and outputs correctly with examples?