Ecovacs Deebot 900

Hi,

I’ve just started using Home Assistant today and have (what is probably a noob) problem. I’m trying to add my Ecovacs Deebot 900.

I added to information to the configuration file like it says in the documentation (https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/ecovacs/) and when I try to turn it on from the dashboard I get an error. The name of the device (Beasley) appears as the device name so there is definitely some kind of connection working.

Config:

(I’m in Germany but its set to english. I’ve tried ww and eu as continent)

Logs:

Logger: homeassistant.components.websocket_api.http.connection
Source: components/ecovacs/vacuum.py:160
Integration: Home Assistant WebSocket API ([documentation](https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/websocket_api), [issues](https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22integration%3A+websocket_api%22))
First occurred: 18:26:03 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 18:26:03

[139949002339520] <iq id="f9d7653f-b293-4512-a25b-f3438540c456-2DA" to="[email protected]/atom" from="[email protected]/1c394984451165d21e175000ead88bde" type="set"><query xmlns="com:ctl"><ctl td="Clean"><clean type="auto" speed="standard" /></ctl></query></iq>

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/websocket_api/commands.py", line 135, in handle_call_service await hass.services.async_call( File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py", line 1445, in async_call task.result() File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py", line 1480, in _execute_service await handler.job.target(service_call) File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_component.py", line 204, in handle_service await self.hass.helpers.service.entity_service_call( File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/service.py", line 593, in entity_service_call future.result() # pop exception if have File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 664, in async_request_call await coro File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/service.py", line 630, in _handle_entity_call await result File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/vacuum/__init__.py", line 293, in async_turn_on await self.hass.async_add_executor_job(partial(self.turn_on, **kwargs)) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 57, in run result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs) File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/ecovacs/vacuum.py", line 160, in turn_on self.device.run(sucks.Clean()) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/sucks/__init__.py", line 416, in run self.send_command(action.to_xml()) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/sucks/__init__.py", line 413, in send_command self.xmpp.send_command(xml, self._vacuum_address()) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/sucks/__init__.py", line 482, in send_command c.send() File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/sleekxmppfs/stanza/iq.py", line 233, in send raise IqTimeout(self) sleekxmppfs.exceptions.IqTimeout: <iq id="f9d7653f-b293-4512-a25b-f3438540c456-2DA" to="[email protected]/atom" from="[email protected]/1c394984451165d21e175000ead88bde" type="set"><query xmlns="com:ctl"><ctl td="Clean"><clean type="auto" speed="standard" /></ctl></query></iq>```

Hi, have you solved your problem?
I’ve the same one.

Thank you.

Hi, I only got it working with the Luigi method where you can only start the hoover.

Hi Emmettf,

i am facing the same issue. Any luck on fixing it ?

no, sorry, I keep testing everytime theres a new Home Assistant update and revert back to the working version after.

Anyone ever find a solution to this?
Same error in core-2021.10.4

Hello guys!
I just wanted to share how I was able to integrate my DEEBOT 900 to Home Assistant on Nov. 21.

At first I tried of course the official Ecovacs Integration. I followed their instruction and i was able to add my Deebot to Home Assistant, but i couldnt connect to it neither controll it. I just got errors.
Next I tried this Deebot Integration “GitHub - And3rsL/Deebot-for-Home-Assistant: Vacuum component for Ecovacs Deebot Vacuums”. So i followed the instruction as well, my Deebot was added to HA, but i couldnt connect to it - this time even without an error message.
So next i tried the Integration from Ligio: GitHub - Ligio/hacc-ozmo: Home Assistant Custom Component for Ecovacs Deebot Ozmo 900 But it wasnt working - i couldnt even see the entity.
I tried several things like other configs, other init_.py files, etc…
But in the forums everyone was saying that Ligio’s Integration was working fine for them.
So last try: I deinstalled the Deebot Integration from And3rsL in Hacs, I deleted the Deebot and Ecovacs entries from the config Files and I deleted the Deebot folder in custom components.
I even deleted the whole vaccuum entity.

Next I just installed Ligios’s Integration, (create a folder named “deebot” in your custom components path and put the 3 files in the deebot folder - init.py, manifest.json, vacuum.py) restarted HA and IT WAS FINALLY WORKING.
So you just have the hacc-ozmo Integration to be installed and nothing else otherwise it isnt working.

Important:
Your deebot entry in the config file needs to look like this if you want to have all the features:

deebot:
  username: ********
  password: ********
  continent: **
  supported_features:
  - start
  - pause
  - stop
  - return_home
  - fan_speed
  - battery
  - status
  - send_command
  - locate
  - clean_spot
  - turn_on
  - turn_off

Now i could install the Lovelace Vacuum Card and i finally can controll my Deebot 900.

Staubsi

5 Likes

Hi
I implemented Deebot-4-home assistant by Robert Resche for Deebot OZMO 950 and the example works perfectly. It could probably meet your requirements.

1 Like

This worked perfectly for my N79S with HA 2022.6.7.

Does anyone have Deebot 900 working on 2022.7 and beyond? Seems the Ligios’s Integration is stucked on python 3.10 dependencies.

I’m still waiting here too. Can’t update Home Assistant until this works again :frowning:

It has been fixed in 2022.8 HA, now all works

Hi @Vendo232 , do I just need to update HA to 2022.9 and it will work or are there other @Ligio files that need to be swapped out?

Just tested it. Works, thanks @Vendo232 !

Hey I´ve 2 of them and after first setup everthing of sensors are grey. The Login is okay and I can select both otf them but I can start oder lookup the map or… ?