Efergy Integration no longer working

Hi all, i had for more then one year the integration EFERGY working fine in my home assistant setup.

Now is some days that the integration no longer work.

At the startup i see this error:

2021-10-31 16:05:58 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.sensor] Error while setting up efergy platform for sensor
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 249, in _async_setup_platform
    await asyncio.shield(task)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/efergy/sensor.py", line 123, in async_setup_platform
    sid=sensor["sid"],

Checked in the web app and my sensors is working and also tried to generate a new token but the integration no longer work.

Someone had similar issue?

Just a heads up, the Efergy integration has been completely redone and will be configurable via the UI as of this month’s release. It’ll also make Efergy data available through the Energy panel.

Might be worthwhile just waiting for this month’s release and then seeing if it solves your problems.

1 Like

i updated to the new version and now the integration works fine but the energy page still not available

In order to get mine working in the Energy panel with the updated integration, I removed all the old yaml, but then I also removed the new integration too. Restarted HA and then set it all up again clean in the new panel.

I think some of the config it imports when you set the new integration up while you’ve still got the old yaml in your config file has some issues.