EJLINK zigbee 3 light switch + 3 button remote

Hi everyone

I bought EJLINK Zigbee 3 gang light switch plus 3 gang remote for it from Ali.

While the switch integrates fine, I see 3 entities , the remote has only 1 entity which is battery status. I have spare zigbee gateway and I checked in Smart Life app and the remote comes with 3 button. Do you have any experience with this or similar device? How to integrate remote with HA to get all entities?

I use ZHA integration with Zigbee gateway

Thanks
Darek

I have found that this switch should be supported by ZHA but it is not

When you press a button you should get a value on action. You can set automations via that. See https://www.zigbee2mqtt.io/devices/TS0043.html

Here is a sample

alias: opple test
description: ''
trigger:
  - platform: device
    domain: mqtt
    device_id: 44f8adc86e1f6ff305055755fb569a28
    type: action
    subtype: button_1_single
    discovery_id: 0x04cf8cdf3c791f3f action_button_1_single
condition: []
action:
  - service: light.toggle
    data: {}
    target:
      entity_id: light.wled
mode: single

Thanks Nick for replay

As I mentioned I use ZHA integration. Is there a way to add it properly without switching to zigbee2mqtt?

Hi Everyone.

I have found solution how to get the above remote scene switch working in ZHA. Maybe it will help someone.
So the thing is that ZHA integration doesn’t create entities for each button, like I mentioned there is only one entity for battery status.
To make it working you need to create automation. When you pick device - in this case Z0043 - you can pick from trigger list which button you want to use

Then you just need to pick an action and you have working scene switch

That is kinda what I was trying to say, but I probably didn’t express it well.

Go to configuration|devices, click on the device and set up the automation from there.

you’re right :slight_smile: I just thought your is for zigbee2mqtt and because I’ve never used it I didn’t think it could be the same.

thanks!