Electronic Strike Plate for Door...anyone used one?

I’m fabricating a gate for our new block wall. The posts are 2" square tubing and the gate frame is 1.5" square tubing.

I’ve pre-wired the block wall for an electronic lock and a camera doorbell, but I’m not sure where to find the hardware for the lock.

I need to find an electronic strike that can be mortised into the 2" upright where the door’s deadbolt meets the post.

Anyone know any specific hardware sources for this type of stuff?